Person you would love to feed/see fat

If I may step carefully here:

Etiola, what you say is an important point, and I understand wanting to spread awareness. I think Curiousicey just means the topic here was who do we want to see. That’s it. It’s not about the other person’s reality or how they’d feel about it, it’s just about our dream/fantasy and who would we like to see. For BeeJay, that is Lily Collins.

This is kind of a fun topic. I think it’d be interesting to see Scarlett Johansson as a chubby or fat Black Widow. There aren’t any fat superheroes except maybe Mr. Incredible cartoon??? Can superheroes be fat and still function as superheroes? Could Spider-Man still swing around carrying a nicely fattened MJ?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

In addition to what others have said, he may also be indirectly asking for a little reassurance. You described how the culture there is. He may want to make sure you are still happy with the results and that he is not too big for you, without sounding needy and insecure
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

I am guessing this would be right before birth? When you are your biggest roundest?
1 year

Fat habits?

It depends on the circumstances. If they are actively pursuing a goal and you are actively sabotaging your them against their will, that’s not being a good friend. But if that is just the lifestyle you two have, and they are happy, content, neutral or otherwise don’t care, then you are not doing anything wrong. They have the free will to accept or refuse what you offer and the environment you create. If they have an issue with something, they can bring it up. They are your friend and you care about them. If you were truly doing something wrong, you’d know it. You’d probably never do it in the first place. smiley
1 year

Visiting different country = belly out

Munchies:
Would be nice if belly windows were a thing. Like boob windows, but for guts.

It would be extra hot if seeing fat guys with their guts out was culturally normal in some country.

HappyBigBelly:
It’s interesting you mention boob windows, as I’ve seen more and more of them on women lately. Thin women, though.

I’d love to see belly windows become promoted and worn by our larger ladies in society :-)

ChubbyHubby:
Isn’t that just a crop top? Lol I’ve definitely seen some beautifully chubby bellies on display

Munchies:
No, a crop top is a short shirt. This would have the back and sides.

LOL I know, I was being a bit facetious - they can work quite well for displaying bellies and love handle muffin tops. Be kind of funny to see a guy in one though
1 year

Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months

While it is always good to be prepared and aware of what is happening, the US is not expected to experience much in the way of shortages for *most* items. Higher prices, yes, but not empty shelves. In fact, there is an initiative to increase our wheat production to export to areas that will be experiencing a shortage, like Africa, which gets almost all of its wheat from Ukraine and Russia. I am sure we can count on the news headlines to pound the drum on the fear aspect though…

Hopefully there is enough worldwide foresight on this issue to mitigate the worst effects. However, history has shown us that if there are major food shortages in certain areas, that can lead to massive civil unrest, and that can topple governments. Many of the governments on the African continent are not exactly stable as it is, so it will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

fanedfox:
I served in the military reserves for twenty five years. Visiting bases, especially ones with beaches, I frequently saw quite a contrast between active duty guys, (required to be in good shape) and their quite often obese wives. This was especially true for enlisted members.

That’s a very interesting observation. I wonder why?
1 year

Visiting different country = belly out

Munchies:
Would be nice if belly windows were a thing. Like boob windows, but for guts.

It would be extra hot if seeing fat guys with their guts out was culturally normal in some country.

HappyBigBelly:
It’s interesting you mention boob windows, as I’ve seen more and more of them on women lately. Thin women, though.

I’d love to see belly windows become promoted and worn by our larger ladies in society :-)

Isn’t that just a crop top? Lol I’ve definitely seen some beautifully chubby bellies on display
1 year

How to encourage

Probably at first, just be very complimentary of her figure and body. Not just with words but with actions and your hands. A lot of girls love their body being rubbed lovingly. At some point the topic of weight will come up and if she talks about “I should lose weight” you can just very honestly tell her you’ll miss her curvy softness - or something along those lines.

It’s generally a process that happens over time - especially if she’s been criticized by others. People typically need time to process and reconcile an idea one step at a time. Be patient with her, tell her more as she’s ready to hear it, which might not be as fast as you want to tell her. Communication and honesty are important. You could do a little fact finding here or there as opportunities present themselves. Maybe an article you read or news story can spark a conversation that isn’t about her weight, but gets her sharing opinions or feelings about chubby people or weight loss or something. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Don’t be afraid to offer her seconds or playfully tease her for not finishing the last bite. Nothing intense of course. Don’t make her feel obligated or self conscious. Down the road, when you tell her you like her chubby and would enjoy her getting bigger, she’ll be able to think back and the fact that you never encourage her to stop or diet and have always offered more. That will help her see you are being genuine and not just saying it to be nice.

Just some ideas. Think about her personality and how she responds to things and that should also help you know what to say and when to say it. You want her to feel loved and accepted, not like she’s flawed or something for being smaller than you’d like
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

Domdaddy94:
Anyone else turned on by pregnant bellies? Or into the idea of being pregnant? The idea of a chubby pregnant girl is my dream.

I was wondering if there is anyone else here that's into it!

Adktomcat:
Oh definitely and watching the fatile on and belly expand and having a fat baby after as a result of all her stuffing and gluttony.

Definitely!
2 years
12345   loading