Freshman 15

SarahKthePig wrote:
It's only been my first semester and I've gained a Freshman 30 so far

LOL sounds like your off to a good start smiley What are you studying (besides good food LOL)
11 years

How do you like it?

Scooter385 wrote:
LovesBigMen wrote:
If I was ever to feed someone, I would probably just supply enough tasty food and then let things take care of themselves. I'd try to make sure the food was good enough and plenty enough to gorge on.

I sure would encourage him to eat "just a little bit more" but I wouldn't force anything. I'm not the forceful kind and weight gain itself isn't what I like the most about feeding. For me it's more about pampering someone who loves to eat with delicious food and care and making they feel loved.

This sounds perfect. I'm not into being forced to eat. Encouraged and pampered would do the trick just fine with a few good belly rubs to free up some more space.

smiley

Same here! smiley A little variety once in a while is nice too, though smiley
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Unkle Terry wrote:

Thanks! Good advice not to pressure-She loves to eat & snacks constantly.
I think if I leave her to her own devices she'll gain an even greater amount by Christmas,which will be awesome!
Not sure how she'll stop though...I'll let her decide;hopefully not for a long time!

How she'll stop... well, the larger one gets, the more energy it takes to sustain the body. In other words, the bigger and heavier a person gets,the more calories they require to do the basic normal walking, standing, etc. So, If someone's energy intake is more then they need, they will gain weight until an equilibrium is reached. If you see her rate of gain slowing even more, then you'll know she's close to that point. If you'd like her bigger but don't want to pressure her then you'll just have to encourage her to start enjoying more then she normally does without sounding like you're trying to. That's an entirely different topic (which I'm happy to discuss if you'd like - there are lots of ways!) You may also get lucky and she may gradually end up enjoying more then she does right now... given that she likes to eat and knows you're okay with it, portion sizes may gradually increase, she may indulge in seconds more and more often... stuff like that smiley

Sounds like you two will be be enjoying not only lots of good food but lots of good time together as well smiley Congrats!
11 years

A friends gain

That would have been fun to watch! smiley
11 years

300lbs

My heaviest was 348 and it felt great. I loved how my body felt. It was very comfortable smiley
11 years

Fattening my wife..

AussieFA63 wrote:
Just spoil & pamper her, treat her like a goddess, tell her you love her everyday & she'll lap it up & simply gain more weight with no pressure.

Absolutely!! Pressure will kill it. Just let it be natural - being that she already knows and is happy to do so, she'll do it without pressure. Just making sure she's well fed will do it. Food can even be a part of the 'romantic' experience or a part of time leading up to it.

Enjoy! smiley

As far as the health, it's not so much the number on the scale as the lifestyle and the type of food one eats... you can get fat on healthy good stuff too. If she's active and eats healthy, she'll be healthy, even if she's heavy.
11 years

Fantasy fattener

Only my wife or gf (Whenever I get around to finding one... might help if I'd start recognizing the opportunities BEFORE they passed - I'm such a male) LOL
11 years

Getting fatter & new clothes.

I love that snug look on girls smiley

Does anyone buy, when possible, a size larger then they need, knowing they'll grow into it and thus saving the cost of the in between size?
11 years

Coming out/confidence issues

I gotta add my two cents to the OP and the pro-sports guy (further down). I went through the same kind of inner battle at first... afraid of what other people would think, how'd I'd be viewed, what would my friends and family think, etc etc etc. I finally concluded four things:

A) I have every right to seek out and find what I enjoy. The same as everyone else. My preferences are just as valid and important as every other person's and so are yours smiley

smiley If we all collectively hide it, the stereotypes will never change. The only way to improve the future is to stand tall and honor yourself and what you like. Don't be ashamed of it.

C) Those that are close to you and genuinely care about you, aren't going to care or ridicule you for it. They may be surprised at first and have questions. They may be curious. Expect the questions and realize they are just curious and not a putdown.

D) It's all a matter of how you present it. I'm sure you've heard the saying "He could sell and air conditioner to an Eskimo" - it's all a matter of how you present it. For example, I never say "I love fat girls" to the outside world. Fat has such a negative connotation that I pretty much avoid the word altogether. What I'll say is something like "I know as guys we're all expected (or taught) to like skinny girls but I've just never found it attractive. I like girls that I can rough house with and not be afraid of breaking" or "I prefer the curves and softness of a little bit bigger girl" or "I'm like my girls like I like my steak: Thick and juicy" - especially if said with a grin and slight chuckle, people respond positively to that. I was very surprised at the response I got from other others. ESPECIALLY girls. Even skinny ones were enthusiastically grateful to know that such a guy actually exists. I had guys, that were previously ragging on fat girls amongst a group of guys, come up to me later after finding out I prefer bigger girls, and talk to me about it saying things like "I'm glad you mentioned that, I thought I was the only one". One guy told me "You've seen my wife. That's no accident" as he gave a little grin and walked away.

The key is, as others have said, is to be confident about it. If you're insecure, and apologetic and ashamed of it, then people will feel like you're doing something wrong or you're "weird". If you're confident and 'own' it and you embrace it, then people will go "Oh, that's different but to each their own" or "We all have our thing, that's his" or "Not for me, but more power to you". I'm sure you get the drift. I can speak from experience on that. I am so happy and grateful with myself for deciding to express my preferences when opportunities arose instead of hiding them with embarrassment. I have literally had a positive impact on many people over the last few years.

You mentioned and anxiety issue. I can't help you much there. That's a different issue altogether. I imagine there are books and other material that might be helpful in resolving that within yourself. I do believe one way of approaching that might be to start small and with someone insignificant in your life. A casual coworker that you rarely see, or a classmate, if at school, that you only share one class with or whatever. You don't have to pour your heart out, but start real small. If he points out a skinny girl and says "Man, look at her!" You can say something like "Yeah, she's got a cute face but kinda skinny for my taste. I do love long hair on a girl though." Conversations like that.... very minor and insignificant with someone irrelevant and unimportant to your life. If you feel like they 'reject you' then it's no big loss. I would encourage you to think about it and try it out. Little baby steps, one at a time. You'll probably be surprised just how often you *don't* get a bad response smiley

To the pro-sports guy: You're social status puts you in a position of, at least some, influence and power. Not that you're obligated to, but if you were to openly date a larger girl that you really liked and loved and who was okay with the media attention, even if negative, you could be a positive inspiration to many and be one more crack in the crumbling stereotype. A great example to others. Again, it's your choice obviously but just like has been mentioned both by me and by others, if you're confident and have a good relationship and people see you two together as a happy couple, the public at large will respect that and be happy for you two, even if a little critical at first. It's the end game that matters, not the opening play smiley
11 years

Weight gain progression photos

It's fun to see pictures like these! Thank you everyone for posting and hopefully more will join in :-)
12 years