Meeting fat men in real life

I’m about 340 or so and can’t stand being unclean. I don’t mind getting dirty if I’m working in something but hygiene is important to me.

How “big” is the male population in Germany? Are there lots of guys the size you seek? Maybe there isn’t that many to see?

If you enjoy games or books, you might try hanging out at the library or gaming stores and see if you have any luck 🤷🏼‍♂️
3 years

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
Update:

So for the past few weeks I’ve been keeping the kitchen well stocked with donuts and other pastries. She seems to go through 3-5 an evening plus what she normally eats. I think I might have a winner here.

Certainly does sound like it! Good job and thanks for the update.
3 years

tickld:

tickld:
Awesome advice thanks!

The good news is she’s been taking a lot of matters into her own hands and just seems to be snacking and eating more on her own! The past couple weeks she seems to have just let go and give in to her temptation!

Haha! Yes! It’s great when they do that. I’ve had 2 different long-term relationships where the girl did the same thing after she learned what I liked. It’s like they just needed permission to let their inner fat girl out. It was fun to see them eat with enthusiasm and proudly tell me they outgrew their clothes. Your girl might not go quite that far, especially in the beginning, but at least you can see she is embracing the idea to some extent. Just make sure to leave her favorite snacks out and available. We don’t want her running out of temptations… 👍
3 years

tickld:
An update:

She opened up to me more last night as I was commenting that she looked and felt bigger and I enjoyed it.

She said “well it’s because you’ve been spoiling me with all the takeout lately!”

It was unintentional but I asked if she would like me to spoil her more and she said oh yes please!

This might be easier than I originally thought.

Agreed. She basically just gave you permission to help fatten her some more. I’ve had girls embrace and enjoy gaining once they leaned I liked them bigger. Just remember not to focus on it so much she gets tired of hearing about it. Also, some girls freak out when they discover they need a bigger size. Hopefully she won’t but you can still frame it in a positive way... “graduating” to a new size... “leveling up”... stuff like that 🙂
3 years

Couples who gains weight together stays together

alelectromigration:
Yep, wedding rings are prone to slipping off or getting lost. But put a thick enough ring of fat around each other waists and you've claimed each other for good. Plus sausage fingers help hold a ring on tight.

There's also the aspect of fattening each other up "so no one else will love you". It both reduces the tempters and the temptations. Letting yourself go demonstrates trust and commitment.

Can’t disagree with any of that, plus, it’s just fun!
4 years

Does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?

Misfit42:
Littles do certainly grow fast lol

So your Little gets a little big on her way to becoming a big Little haha
4 years

My experiences being fat

FatObsessed:
At burger king, I was always in competition with my sister, about who would be the fatter one: and I won.

A contest with your sister, that’s awesome! How did that get started?
4 years

How fat would you like to be?

Caustic:
300 lbs badly but at my height it'd make me hella fat

Known a couple of shorter girls that thought the same; till they got there. It’s not as big as you’re probably imagining. I think you should find out. You can always lose if you’re unhappy :-)
4 years

Friend is getting fat

Sounds like fun watching her blossom like that
4 years

Who else is growing for the holidays?

So, how did you all do? Be fun to see what the combined total of everyone on the site is
4 years
34567   loading