Az meet-up

Mesa here although I'm in Alaska for couple more months.
4 years

Is it weird to “live out” a feeder fetish in video games

I don't think it's weird. I've had that desire/wish too. Seems like a natural desire to want to see that portrayed in a game. Since many games have slender Caucasian characters, sometimes I wonder if other ethnicities feel left out or would enjoy seeing their demographic represented, just like I'd like to see fat people or weight gain represented.
4 years

Reckless gaining

Bicepsual:
It was all so hot and stunning because I remember years ago when she would talk shit about obese women and how they could let that happen in light of the health consequences.

I've learned numerous times over life that things can ALWAYS change if the right events happen. I've seen best friends become bitter enemies and bitter enemies become best friends. I've had people that I thought would be in my life forever, drift away despite my efforts to maintain it. I know girls that are happily married to guy they originally couldn't stand LOL. I've seen people change political affiliations and other things that at one point would not have even been imaginable. I find it quite fascinating how people can do a 180 over time, if conditions are right.
4 years

How to tell if someone has this fetish?

Sounds like she likes you. Maybe ask her out or at least see if you can do lunch together or something. Challenge her to a food baby contest, see who can get the biggest food baby.... ooooh, next time you have a nice food baby going and she pokes it you could turn aways playfully and tell her to get her own food baby, this one is mine.... or.... make some comment about her being jealous cuz she can't make one that big...

Something that playfully opens the door to escalating it a bit. If she has some kind of belly specific interest, she'll probably take the bait. Maybe not the first time. So give her a few opportunities. It's possible she likes you too and is giving you opportunities to ask her out.
5 years

Does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?

FinnFeeder:
I do. They go well together like fat girls and yoga pants.

LOL Indeed they do!
5 years

Wanting to be an sbbw when teen

FantasyJade:
I know when I was a teen I heard about this type of community, and ever since then I knew why I grew horny when a TV show had someone gaining weight. The only problem is/was is that diabetes runs in my family, and plus if your a teen can and should you gain weight on purpose?

My dad is 65yo and 430 pounds, been fat and sedentary his entire life, and doesn’t have diabetes. I’m 350ish, 43yo, been fat since I was 17ish, and don’t have diabetes. My mom and her side of the family does. I’ve done a fair amount of study and reading on how it works and what causes it. I make a deliberate effort to avoid it. I would be happy to help show you how you can gain weight while minimizing the risk of diabetes.
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

projectpolemics:

She told me her dream job would be to start a super-sized women's fashion line, and employ truly gigantic young ladies to model what her clothes would actually look like for the people who would wear them.
And fat people need to know they can be glamorous too!

I've had a similar dream - so to speak. Making clothes specifically for larger girls and women, of all ages, including kids. The biggest problem I see in the modeling is the fact that two people of the same larger weight, can have completely different body shapes. Skinny girls are all pretty much the same but the larger one gets, the more unique their body becomes. Take three girls, all 5'4, all weighing 350 and one may be bottom heavy, one top heavy and one pretty even. One could have one big belly, one could have two belly rolls and one could have 3 belly rolls. Not to mention boobs and butts and thighs and arms and every other body part. It's almost like you'd need multiple models but I guess having at least ONE model of the right size would be better than it is now.
6 years

Body fat mass- discovery!

Every mother should be so blessed LOL If I had a daughter that married a man who took good care of her, kept her VERY well fed, and she blossomed into a nice, big, fat, but most importantly, VERY HAPPY woman, I'd be a proud Daddy.
6 years

100lb gain in one year?

bggrllvr:
I don't know how true it is but I have always heard that 2 pounds a week is a safe rate for gaining or losing. If you gain at that speed you will gain 104 pounds in 1 year. "Food" for thought.

Yep. My mom gained over 100 in a year without trying. She wasn't happy about it either LOL No pregnancy involved either.
6 years

Thought i'd share a bit of a bittersweet memory.

Interesting experience. Very sad for her what the other guy did but good for you in doing what you did. She will remember you forever!
6 years
56789   loading