Daily "i'm fat" reminders

When you're preparing meals in the kitchen and your belly keeps getting in the way as it rests on the kitchen bench so you either have to stand back a bit from the bench, or move everything further up the bench.
9 months

Anyone else just realize it?

It happened over time for me, starting at puberty and developing before becoming something fully realised in my university years.

There were two realisations. The first is that you're not that attracted to what all your friends are. You're in high school, and your friends are all talking about which girls they think are hot and, while you certainly can appreciated their beauty, they're clearly not "doing" for you what they are to your friends. The next is the realisation that you like bigger girls.

Two examples here stick in my mind. In 9th grade, we had a substitute teacher for a few weeks in maths class and she would have been in her 20s. She had a very curvaceous body and I thought she looked amazing as opposed to my friends who just thought she was "fat" with negative connotations.

The second example was in 11th grade, at the start of the year. A girl in my year had gained a very noticeable amount of weight over the summer break, most of it seeming to have gone to her ass and thighs. I thought she looked amazing.

As high school went on, my tastes evolved and I went from wondering what was wrong with me, liking curvy girls, to, by the time I reached college, completely at ease with myself and my preferences, which by that stage had evolved to girls much larger than at the start.
11 years

Random fatness

I thought so too, until I went to America just before Halloween and tried so many different pumpkin flavoured things. Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin pinkberry, pumpkin cake etc etc. It's soo good. Very similar to carrot cake flavour.

I just wish it was easy to get tinned pumpkin in Australia. It's actually better than using pumpkins that you mush up yourself because it's really hard to get a lot of the moisture out.
11 years

British films

British films are great. I loved them before I spent time in the UK and love them even more now since I get so much more of the subtext that only someone who has lived in the country for a while can get.

I just watched "The Trip" the other day. Very British, and very funny smiley
11 years

Any nfl fans here?

49ers fan here. Was good to have such a great season after so many lean years!
12 years

Accents

I love most English accents, but especially the West and South London accents. I moved back to Australia last week for good and I miss England so much. The Aussie accent is driving me insance, and I'm one of em lol.
12 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

This is possibly the best thread ever. I agree with so many of the comments posted here smiley

When I was gaining I found that constant grazing was a big help. Instead of eating when I was hungry, I'd make sure there was always food around and instead only not eat when I wasn't hungry. The first time I put on my jeans that used to be one size too big for me and noticed that they were getting tight and no longer needed a belt was such a turning for me.

I love the thought of a girl letting me cook for her,getting turned on by the calorie laden, tasty meal ahead and then indulging in everything that I made.
12 years

How ff celebrates the holidays

Kid A wrote:
My friends and I throw a Festivus party. Its held on different days at a different house every year sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have Christians, Jews, Atheists and maybe one other religion that comes. We have a holiday themed pot luck with a turkey. Its possibly my favorite holiday event, I definitely look forward to it ever year. Its the most civilized family like activity we do all year for the first couple hours. Until we drink enough to dance the rest of the night away. I wish we could do it again already.

A festivals for the restofus!
12 years
12345   loading