An open letter to all fas

I don't make any less or more of an effort than I think I would if I liked thin women. I see a big girl I find attractive when I'm out, I will talk to her. If I find her attractive, I will tell her. When I'm out in public with a big girlfriend, I'll be as affectionate as I want (which can be quite a bit at times!). It will certainly be apparent to anyone who sees me that I like what I like, but I wouldn't say I do anything more or less than an affectionate guy who likes slim girls would.
14 years

My healthy weight gain proposal

When I start gaining this winter I want to binge on junk food for 2 weeks then switch to healthy overeating like lots of pasta before bed etc. Have others done a similar thing?
14 years

Gaining goals for the summer

I'm 165 now and am waiting until winter to gain 15 pounds. If I like it I'll go for another 20 to bring me to 200. I don't want to be bigger than that
14 years

Body part

I used to be a fan of 'bottom heavy' women and, while I still am, I've grown to appreciate more all round fullness over the years. I guess I like a shape like Carrie from carrieland or Brooke from way back.

My 'unusual' like if you can put it that way is girls with biggish cales and cankles. Something about the sight of bone just above a girl's ankles that doesn't do it for me at all. I also like it when the collarbone 'goes missing' under a layer of fat so there's just a continuous softness from the neck all the way down to the cleavage!
14 years

Why does a thin person want to be fat?

I don't think this is a question that can be easily answered. Why do some people want to look a certain way, have a certain hairstyle, like to do certain things? It's just the way a person is I guess. I, for example, am not fat but have a solid build. I used to go to the gym and was toned but never got overly muscular or anything like that. I stopped going this year and while I have not gained any weight, I have lost all my tone and am certainly 'softer' than before. I'm kind of conflicted because while I miss my toned physique, I am also intrigued by the thought of getting bigger. I'd love to perhaps try it for a year with a partner. The two of us could just let ourselves live a completely indulgent lifestyle for a year, enjoy the experience and journey, and then reassess things after that. I think at the end of it I'd get back to the gym and lose weight and tone up but, like I said, I'd love to experience being a bigger guy.
14 years
1314151617   loading