What if you don't want to date a feeder/feedee

I'm in this dilemma currently. I met a girl about 7 weeks ago and I felt an instant attraction to her. We get along so well, click just perfectly and I really do like her. The thing is she's quite slim, and is really into keeping super fit, slim and toned. Obviously, being a guy who likes bigger women, this is frustrating because on every other level she is perfect.

As I said, we have an amazing connection and if being with her means being with a slim woman, than so be it, but then I think can I really do this when deep down and sexually I want someone bigger.

aaaargh!
13 years

Bow before me

It's certainly a grand entrance.
13 years

New pounds

Great story. Glad you're enjoying the new weight smiley
13 years

Waxing/waning desire to be fat

I'm the same. I've been going to the gym for the past 3 months and love it and am really liking the way that I'm looking now, starting to fit into my old slim fit shirts and the like. On the other hand, I miss the sensation and excitement of getting bigger and outgrowing my clothes. Ah us humans are complicated creatures!
13 years

Zombie apocalypse for fatties

I'd turn the stereo up to 11, put on "Can't stop me now" by Queen, and go out in style!
13 years

Nutella!

I found this when I was in the German speaking countries. Omg so good!

www.austriangrocery.com/en/food/sweet_spreads/ovomaltine_crunchy_cream.

For an amazing treat, try toast, buttered first, with a thick layer of Nutella, and then Milo sprinkled on top of it!
13 years

Anyone really into very large backsides?

Without a doubt, big butts rock!

It's been a while since you've posted here, I hope the feeder/feedee thing with your bf has been producing the desired effects on your derrière smiley
13 years
12345   loading