The best thing you have ever eaten...

^^It's amazing mate smiley So much good food, and it's all so fresh, healthy and tasty. By far the best market I've ever been to.
13 years

The best thing you have ever eaten...

There is a place in the La Boqueria Market in Barcelona called 'El Quim' that it famous for its pan fried baby squid and egg. I'd rate this as one of the best things that I have ever eaten. So simple, fresh and divine.

13 years

For the gainers out there

I'm a huge fan of (good) food. I don't have a huge appetite, but I love to eat.

I've rejoined the gym and am on a gaining hiatus at the moment though smiley
13 years

Fatten a celebrity

Scarlet Johansen, Beyonce, Rachel McAdams
13 years

Thunder thighs

Big legs ftw!
13 years

Who all is a football (nfl/ncaa) fan on here?

Always been a 49ers fan. I miss the 90s version of the 49ers lol.
13 years

Memorable reunions and sightings

Most of my reunions have gone the other way around unforunately. I've seen a few girls that I used to go to high school with (10 years ago) who had amazing potential that have actually slimmed down since the old days smiley

One of my friends who has the most amazing shape ever lived overseas for 6 years and I lost contact and when I met up with her she was slim but curvy. Supposedly she 'got really fat' when overseas but she's removed all pictorial evidence of it from Facebook etc smiley
13 years

...times when you wish you were not a fa

I'd like to be attracted to slim as well as bigger women. I can appreciate the beauty of a slim woman, but can't find her sexually attractive. I'd like to be able to just meet someone and fall in love with them because of their personality, and not have a lack of sexual attraction (should she be thin) be the ultimate cause of the relationship's demise.
14 years
23456   loading