Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

OdieFFA wrote:
On a purely physical level... what everyone else said! It's just sooo luxurious to the touch and appealing to the eye.

But also on a more symbolic, archetypal level, there's a gorgeous... balance to it. For me, seeing a guy carry that softness well is amazing; and at the same time, his size gives him this really strong presence. I love that my attraction to fat has both sexual and emotional connotations.

Why more people don't see what we (F)FAs see is beyond me ^_^

Media, The weight loss industry in the U.S.A. alone is worth about $60 Billion. "Why be you, when you can be new" Robots
9 years

Currently listening to

denis rucker- wagon wheel
Sheppard-Geronimo
Earned it-The weekend
Dmitri Shostakovich- Waltz No. 2
9 years

How public/open are you about

discretion at all times. having a fetish freeks out some people,but telling your partner is a must. Not all at once either taken in stages until you have no secrets. even than it may not be welcome...
9 years

Members from the southern us

Northern Yankee, Maine. just because I'm feeling left out in the cold. (pun intended)
9 years

Fat

on me it help keep me warm. on a woman its unique with every fat woman, it is different on each one. The way fat moves in interesting ways with movement. living artwork...(sigh, day dreaming)
9 years

First bbw

My high school sweet heart was not big by any level. Even though I have always liked big girls. after her it was all fat chicks. I could wright a story on my experiences to find the right fat woman.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

I have to agree with you zeg ik niet. I am guilty as charged, not going out with an individual when there clavicle is more noticeable than there breasts. I have always liked fat women, always will like fat women. I remember sneaking one of my moms art magazines with an article on the back page for "Women en Large" by Laurie Toby Edison with a black and white photo of five fat women on rocks.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

The trend I have noticed in general is meany Guys want to be feedees, girls prefer foodee. The difference is a feedee wants to be fattened by another person. A foodee just like to eat a lot, not to get fatter. In modern society fat people are degraded. Any fat person having any feelings of wanting to get bigger is taboo. Particularly to ladies, meany people have been rejected simply because they were fat to begin with. If a guy mentions they like fat chicks it is assumed a fetish, and scares potential partners away.
9 years

Classic story, real or fiction

As the classic F.A. story goes, either a foodee or a feedee individual has a partner. As time goes on individual gets bigger, and bigger. Till the day arives when the partner dumps the individual. There is a small time of sadness, only to be united happily with one of us. I would like to know from the foodees and feedees here has this happened being dumped for getting too big? or is this just fiction?
9 years
345   loading