Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

I haven’t been measuring, but I’ve been staying the same weight but noticing that I’m starting to get stupid soft in some areas, my belly has lost any definition it had underneath my fat layer, and my upper thighs are starting to explode with stretch marks, unfortunately that’s the only area I’ve noticed stretch marks. I’ve also started to notice my belly fold in different ways. All this I’ve started noticing with these last 5 quarts of heavy cream over the last 2 weeks. Wonder if my weight will shoot up at some point too?
5 years

What's the most/favorite thing you like to stuff with?

Stuff with pizza, then heavy cream + ice cream shake. I ain't terribly picky about the food, just love the feeling cream + ice cream gives me. It's like you can literally feel yourself getting fatter.
5 years

Wanting to be fat and thin?

I know the exact feeling, stuffing myself or seeing my weight climb is incredibly arousing, but at the same time, I'm not liking finding that I can't do stuff I did before, while right now I'm just finding it difficult to do somethings I used to do, the recognition I've been getting as somebody who went from skinny to chubby has really been making me more excited to gain weight. I guess the thought of wanting to lose a few pounds was more frequent a couple months ago.... Nowadays, I usually will eat decent for a day or two before going back and pigging out on stuff like I normally do.

Essentially, I want to occasionally lose weight, but the arousal I get from getting fatter overpowers my desire to lose the weight.
5 years

Buying your cream

I was at the store today and i was asked why I needed so much heavy cream by a store associate. I immediately got a little embarrassed and I told a story about how I’m making stroganoff for a family reunion. A small part of me wanted to tell her that It’s all for me to drink. Has anybody ever had something like this happen to them?
5 years

Weight gained since joining ff

I went from 140 -> 190. Over a matter of ~4 years.
5 years

What do you usually notice first?

Pants usually. In the time I've been gaining there's been 5 times I've needed larger pants, I've only needed to go up one shirt size. By belly is really starting to stick out more when I'm standing and I can feel my shirts sitting different on my body.
5 years

Comfortable belts

All my life I've typically worn pants that were tight enough I didn't need belts or if I did need a belt, it didn't need to be very tight. Since I've started gaining I've been getting larger pants fairly frequently. I'm now buying a size or two big so that I don't need to buy pants as often. I'm finding that when I use my belts it is extremely tight and my belly hangs over the belt completely. This really starts to hurt after a while. Does anybody have any experiences with belts that are comfortable for your belly to hang over?

I have yet to find one that's comfortable.

Don't get me wrong, I love undoing my belt buckle as I'm eating to eat more, but this isn't socially acceptable in most scenarios.
5 years

Slowing walking pace, more restraining movements, body space changes, etc

I’ve been noticing I’m finding it harder to jump over things, sometimes not making it high enough and tripping and stumbling, I tried working out the other day and I couldn’t do more than a couple pull ups. I’ve been noticing that I’ll frequrntly bump my belly into stuff and I’ll try fitting places that I barely fit through anymore. My legs now rub together and I’m getting some pretty rad stretch marks on my upper thighs. Not to mention I’ve went up 2 pant sizes in the last 8 months. And a shirt size after a coworker made a remark about me wearing the tightest shirts I could find. I never realized how tight they were lol.
5 years

Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

I would dream of being ~400 pounds. With most of the weight in my gut, moobs, and thighs. I’d love to see my gut covered in stretch marks. Realistically, I think I’ll see a max of 230 if I keep with my current profession.
5 years

I want a fat belly so much.

I had issues gaining for a while. Heavy cream on and off and trying to gain weight, then try to diet really seems to break any plateaus I hit.
5 years
34567   loading