Heavy cream is very sneaky

Sir HugALot:
im aiming to drink a litre of the stuff everyday. how fast will i balloon by doing this?

I think a liter would be more than your body could process and most of it would be wasted. If you did want to do that, it’s something you should ramp up to, the odds of getting sick off of that much cream is really high.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

This year I’ve gained 18 pounds, put 3 inches on my gut, and passed my goal of 190 pounds. Still trying to decide what my next goal is. I’m thinking maybe 205 by the end of the year but I’m not sure. I have a physical job and me getting fatter is actually making my job tougher. I love and hate that aspect. Hopefully I don’t have to do as much physical labor soon and I can really pack on the pounds.
5 years

Is liking your own weight gain innate, or can it be influences by external factors?

Honestly I used to hate fat a long time ago in like middle school. Then one day I realized how much I was mesmerized by the jiggling of fat and soft round bellies. I was a FA for many years but I guess that’s now turned into me stuffing myself and so I can experience being fat myself. I love stuffing, bloating and comparing measurements and seeing how much fatter I’ve become. So I pretty much went from one extreme to another.
5 years

Gaining from primarily fast food stuffings

I love stuffin. With Burger King. The kings meal, with 10 pc nuggets and a piece of cheese cake usually on my way home from work. It has helped quite a bit for me. I count that as a snack.... and I keep it a secret so I still get all my other meals without too much judgement.
5 years

Fat male subs into moob play?

I never used to care for it, but as my moons have gotten fatter and fatter, I’ve found myself more and more aroused by it.
5 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

chris400:
Funny thing happened recently with my wife. I had a TIGHT pair of shorts that I was struggling to wear, I had gotten rid of all my "big" clothes and I am definitely staining what pants and shirts I have. After an afternoon and evening where we were stuffing ourselves with ice cream pizza etc. I came home sat down and my button exploded. My wife said oh my god was that your button? then yesterday morning she exclaimed what a big belly I was getting and need to do something since she was going to eat sensibly. Funny thing that night she made me 3 grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and this morning as I struggled with another pair of way too small 44's with a 60-inch gut. She made a comment of how women like men with a little gut..... Then invited me to have lunch out with her..... confusing. Since she makes comments on my big belly and srinking clothes. But then takes me out to all you can eat and pizza and all the food I want.

Lucky you, sounds like you have yourself a potential closet feeder.
5 years

How to gain weight secretly

Way I see it is more and more people are getting fat. Around me there’s more fat middle aged people than fit ones. I might get there sooner than my peers, but I don’t think it’ll be rough.
5 years

Does anyone else want to gain but feel like they can't?

The main thing that holds me back is probably my job. I walk about 5-7 miles a day because of it and I'm always on my feet. If I had a desk job, there's no way I wouldn't blimp up. I'd probably get quite a bit of attention, I'm not sure if it'd deter me, but there's no doubt I'd gain a whole lot of weight. I like where I'm at, but don't get me wrong, I love the idea of being bigger, just not the limitations that come with it. (I'm already noticing a difference with the ~30 lbs I put on in the last 7 months).
5 years

Better way to funnel alone?

I tried funnel feeding once. It worked alright, however I found that I may have had the wrong funnel, I had a wide mouth funnel so once I poured it in, it was impossible to stop. I know this might not be the best method of funneling, and I also found it distracting to have to constantly look at the funnel as I’m pouring it in there. When I do that I’m thinking about how much I’m funneling. Does anyone have any trips or tricks for funneling alone?
5 years

Survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.

curiousv:
For all those who desire to gain a significant amount of weight (or who, in the past, intentionally gained a lot of weight):

How did this desire develop in the first place?

1. Did you always desire to be fat, as far as you can remember?
I've been into fat since I was 14. Didn't look for myself to gain until I was about 20.

2. Did your desire appear suddenly, or in a relatively short period of time?

Desire for myself to gain was rather fast. I was uncomfortable being upfront with my SO, so I looked to gain weight.

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

For quite a while I didn't gain weight, even when I tried for a couple days at a time. Then suddenly with heavy cream, I started gaining. Still currently working towards my first goal. I likely won't stop there.

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

When the gain started showing up, I wasn't expecting it, it was a couple weeks after trying heavy cream for a couple of days. I personally liked it, but didn't care for the attention it got me right away.

5. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, and liked it or at least had mixed feelings about it?

It was intientional

6. something else?
For every little bit I gained, I found myself loving my gain more and more. I can't say I ever imagine myself going back to my start weight. With my new eating habits, I doubt that I'll ever go lower than I am either. I'm enjoying my new size.
5 years
45678   loading