Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Fattybellykitten:
A little while ago i went to an amusement park with a few friends, it has been about 4-5 years since i last went. Now i couldn’t fit into any of the rides, my belly got too much in the way of getting the safetybars/things to lock. It was quite embarassing to be quite honest, to having to walk away while everyone watched.

Definitely know the feeling! Last time I went to an amusement park was probably 5 years ago, and I only went one rode with belts/harness. I couldn't pull the harness down far enough over my belly to buckle it - one of the workers physically had to shove it down, and I couldn't budge an inch. That was the last time, wouldn't have the slightest chance of fitting now 🫣
8 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I love sleeping on my front, but it's getting harder the bigger my gut grows. It can be comfortable at the right angle, like sleeping on a big pillow, but turning over and adjusting my belly is getting trickier πŸ™ˆ
8 months

Anyone here use diapers because of their "situation"

[
b]OxfordBoy:[/b]
Ooohh, 24/7? All that lovely belly is making its presence known then! It’s ok there’s no shame here πŸ™‚ And I’m guessing that having to be diapered constantly is still not enough for you to give up overeating & gaining πŸ™‚

Are you still trying to get to your feet and make it to the bathroom every time - or do you sometimes just give up and just go in your diaper where you sit now?

I definitely try to get up each time - don't want to risk any leaks, because it's a hassle to clean. That said, I don't always make it. Sometimes the urge comes so strong and sudden, and the exertion of standing can be enough to make me lose control 😬
8 months

Boundandfeed:
Are you finding that getting to the bathroom, takes to much time/effort?

It's more to do with the weight and size of my belly putting pressure on my bladder, causing leaking/stress incontinence, weakened pelvic floor, etc. πŸ˜…
1 year

Chubette:
I need protection for leaking, but it's escalated to urge incontinence, so I do wear diapers occasionally. Definitely feels like my belly is putting pressure on my bladder and pelvic floor πŸ™ˆ

OxfordBoy:
Awww! Just the price you have to pay I guess.
Are you finding you have to wear diapers more often as your belly gets bigger & heavier?

Yes... I'm wearing diapers/protection 24/7 now basically πŸ™ˆ
1 year

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

Munchies:
Get you a toy. Either something that can extend your reach, decrease your effort, or even go hands free.

I do have a toy, it's just never really done it for me. But I think I need to get used to it πŸ™ˆ
1 year

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

I'm not into any extreme weights yet compared to some, but I'm already starting to have trouble with this πŸ˜…
My belly is by far the biggest part of me, so reaching around it isn't the easiest...
But my upper arms have gotten pretty fat, along with sideboobs, making it even harder to reach around my own body- it's like two pillows compressing against each other. So whenever I masturbate I do it laying down, but after a while of stretching and reaching my arm will be too compressed and start to fall asleep - it becomes a battle of time before my hand grows too numb 😳
1 year

I need protection for leaking, but it's escalated to urge incontinence, so I do wear diapers occasionally. Definitely feels like my belly is putting pressure on my bladder and pelvic floor πŸ™ˆ
1 year

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when you have to steer your friends away from choosing a booth to sit down. You know you're fat when you have to be aware of seating in general and try to judge the space before (attempting) to take a seat.

You know you're fat when you can no longer use tray tables on airplanes, trains and similar because you can't push it down past your belly. And you definitely know you're fat when you have to ask the hostess for a belt extender.
2 years

What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

FreshmanFifty:
I’m an artist and when I draw I usually hunch over and in the past year I found out that some desks will just slowly get pushed away because of my weight and my belly in the way. Also sitting without spreading your legs is still possible but you have to actively squeeze them together and it’s uncomfy

Omg, yes! I was gonna make a drawing on A3 paper, the customer wanted it vertical, and I could barely reach over my belly to draw. My desk is up against the wall, so at least it can't be pushed back πŸ˜…
2 years
12   loading