What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

Most of my weight goes to my belly, so bending over is very hard. Can't tie shoes, clip my nails, and putting on socks is a huge struggle. I've got myself a grabber/extended claw at home just to pick stuff off the floor.
Last time I went to an amusement park I was going on a ride where you pull down a harness/bar from above and buckle it between your legs. One of the workers had to physically push it down to fit over my belly 🙈
Many chairs are becoming snug, and a lot of booths are just a complete no-no.
Just reaching parts of my own body, not just my feet, is an issue. My sideboobs and upper arms have both gotten so big and soft they push off against each other making it harder to reach anywhere below my navel 😅
2 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Looking for feeders who are into stuckage scenarios and/or diaper play smiley

I'm a huge fan of humiliation, and as far as stuckage goes I love being too fat for a space or item, ending up wedged and helpless.

Adding diapers into it is a huge plus, but not a requirement ^^

My kik is fattychubette
5 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Stuckage. Being too fat for all sorts of spaces and places... chairs, doors, corners, openings, passages, cars, seats, etc.
Or becoming too fat, like being forced into a tight seat, then fed enough to end up wedhed in it smiley
7 years

Diapers

Fattening and diapering - perfect combo. Be forced to wear them, and forced to use them. It would be practical at those times when I'm too stuffed to move, stuck on the couch like a beached whale X)
Even better combined with my liking for stuckage - if I get helplessly wedged in a tight spot, my feeder could keep me stuck indefinitely, just keep feeding me and changing my diaper smiley
7 years

My favorite fantasy

Ookeaton:
I like this. A lot.

Glad you share this fantasy smiley
7 years

My favorite fantasy

Reposting my last reply:

Being kidnapped and chained up in an empty room, while my captor shows up for daily stuffing sessions, sometimes leaving me with a tube down my throat which slowly fills me with fatty chocolaty cream.

I helplessly watch my body grow fatter, bulges oozing out day by day. One morning I wake up to find myself unchained, and I make a dash for freedom. My body jiggles with every move, but I make it the only opening avaiable - an oval shaped hole in the padded wall.

I dive through, wriggling desperately to gain freedom, but my newly gained flab betrays me. My overfed paunch won't fit, and eventually I'm trapped, my belly caught in the opening.

Once my captor shows up he finds my lower half in the room, and I suddenly feel him shoving and pushing, kneading my fat belly through the wall. Thinking I'm finally being released I push on... but with a soft thumping sound, my belly is replaced by my massive hips and ass, surging up against the wall inside like a cork in a bottle.

That's when I realize it's all part of his plan - my belly now sags down on one side, nearly touching the floor, and effectively locking me in place... trapped between it and my jiggling backside, halfway through the wall.

There I am utterly helpless to my captor, who now has complete access to my naked backside. And the feeding won't stop - with every stuffing, my body grows fatter, oozing further around the wall, trapping me more tightly and hopelessly each passing day.

And I eventually succumb to my new trapped existence, and embrace it... as if I had a choice.
7 years

Share your dark fantasies

Being kidnapped and chained up in an empty room, while my captor shows up for daily stuffing sessions, sometimes leaving me with a tube down my throat which slowly fills me with fatty chocolaty cream.

I helplessly watch my body grow fatter, bulges oozing out day by day. One morning I wake up to find myself unchained, and I make a dash for freedom. My body jiggles with every move, but I make it the only opening avaiable - an oval shaped hole in the padded wall.

I dive through, wriggling desperately to gain freedom, but my newly gained flab betrays me. My overfed paunch won't fit, and eventually I'm trapped, my belly caught in the opening.

Once my captor shows up he finds my lower half in the room, and I suddenly feel him shoving and pushing, kneading my fat belly through the wall. Thinking I'm finally being released I push on... but with a soft thumping sound, my belly is replaced by my massive hips and ass, surging up against the wall inside like a cork in a bottle.

That's when I realize it's all part of his plan - my belly now sags down on one side, nearly touching the floor, and effectively locking me in place... trapped between it and my jiggling backside, halfway through the wall.

There I am utterly helpless to my captor, who now has complete access to my naked backside. And the feeding won't stop - with every stuffing, my body grows fatter, oozing further around the wall, trapping me more tightly and hopelessly each passing day.

And I eventually succumb to my new trapped existence, and embrace it... as if I had a choice.
7 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Humiliation is amazing! Anything that reminds me how much I've let myself go
7 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Tying my shoes is getting to be a real chore. I fret every time I'm at someone's place and they don't have a long shoehorn smiley

I have to adjust my belly when rolling over in bed.

My office chair won't really roll, it sorta slides over the floor, as the wheels won't turn when I'm sitting in it and weighing it down XP
8 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Huuuge fan of stuckage! It's the one fetish that got me into gaining smiley

I do enjoy others being stuck, but even more when I'm the one who's wedged. I haven't really gotten stuck by mistake, I do it on purpose. Through chairs, inner tubes, furniture, etc.

I do love when a tight squeeze gets worse, like some people have described here. Like getting caught while stuck somewhere, and being mercilessly fed and taken advantage of smiley
9 years
12   loading