Feedee seeking feeder

That depends! I'll message you.
3 years

Looking for a fa/feeder

CurvyAsianBrat:
Hi there!

I am 38, cis female, 200lbs, 4’11”, pansexual, separated...

Your profile says you're poly and partnered. Is that still the case?
3 years

Could use some guidance

ChubbyKisses:
I also feel guilty about this fetish because everything about it seems so wrong, even though it feels so nice to indulge in.

Of course you feel guilty about it. Society teaches us to conform, fall in line, follow the standard, and everyone else is a deviant or trouble maker. When you feel that pressure remember that you're a human, not a sheep, and you can make decisions for yourself. Don't get sucked into a life led by the old Japanese proverb that "the nail that stands out gets hammered down."

True, this fetish is not without health risks, but lots of people smoke, drink to excess, or drive recklessly all the time. Is this all that much more dangerous? Pick your poison, avoid other risks, and if you indulge a bit let it be for the one thing that really makes you happy. Just make sure there is trust and informed consent for everyone involved and there is no reason to feel guilty.
3 years

Bbw looking for encouragement / companionship

Sorry to see you're so far away, your belly looks like it deserves some good rubs.
3 years

Female feedee seeking feeder

That's a very worthy goal! Welcome.
3 years

Help!

A lot of weight gain is genetics, so it isn't always easy to control.
4 years

What am i doing wrong?

Sounds like he's still in the closet about his fetish. Not sure how you can get him out but he's not going to embrace it with you until he accepts it in himself.
4 years

Looking for feeder

Pity you're so far north.
4 years

How fat would you like to be?

Thislittlepiggy:
I don't know if I have a set weight or size in mind. But when I fantasize about getting bigger, I imagine my body looking like some of the women here who are upwards of 350.

I only just made my first shopping trip to Lane Bryant, and am still in the smallest size they carry...so I have quite a ways to go. But I am enjoying the journey.

That's a great goal. Enjoy easy shopping at LB. Even there the smaller sizes are often more plentiful on the shelf. Their stuff is usually better made than Torrid though.
4 years
23456   loading