Seattle area feedee looking for feeder

Sorry to see you're so far away. If nothing else you would at least be fun to hang out with. If you ever end up flip flopping end of the country, say hi.
4 years

Suggestion: displaying sexuality

I vote yes on this. I'm constantly shocked it hasn't been done already.
4 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Being an evil feeder in the classic sense of kidnapping someone would be hard if not impossible to pull off in the age of cell phones and GPS.

If I were trying to be an evil feeder today I think the key would be to manipulate your "victim" into giving up control over them to you.
5 years

Football or soccer?

So just a bit of history. Gridiron football... that is American and Canadian fotball... get their name as they derive from "Rugby football," what today we just call Rugby.

Ironically, Americans often get blamed for "soccer" but in fact that's what the British, especially the English, called it when they introduced it to North America. At the time they had both "Rugby football" and "association football" and somehow the latter gotten shortened to "soccer." The name stuck here even when the English dropped it.
5 years

New artwork category in pics section

fluffbun:
Yeah, I noticed the art theft is rampant on this site. Reposting someone else�s art without permission and without crediting the original artist is a huge no-no in the online artist community. Happens all the time not just here but everywhere, unfortunately.

Too bad the internet makes tracking such things so hard because it is also a big no-no in the take you to court and sue you community.
5 years

Ssbbw adult sites?

curiousv:
We could start it by colonizing Mars. Someone who weighs 600 lb on Earth, would only weigh 228 lb on Mars. And only 100 lb on the Moon! You could get much bigger there without losing your agility.

I've been kicking around writing a story here based on that principle actually, though it looks like I'll be beaten to it, lol.

fluffbun:
That�d make for some good stories. Super huge chunky aliens come to Earth and become immobile because of the gravity difference.

I'm curious what your vision of a huge chunky alien is that is also hot.
5 years

A way to reply to picture comments

fluffbun:
Would love if there was a reply option for picture comments. Unless there is a way and I am missing it. Lol

I would like the ability to respond to the lovely people who leave me comments in the comment section of my pics.

I second that motion. All in favor say "aye."
5 years

Ssbbw adult sites?

fluffbun:
A reason there might not be any may be that once folks get past the 600 lb mark it gets increasingly difficult to have sex and their ability to do things decreases.

Sad but true. So much of the fantasy surrounding fat fetishism is ruined by gravity. They should repeal that law!
5 years

Have you found your feeder?

Will5202:
if I�m going to be a Feeder I would rather be with someone. Enjoy spoon feeding and cooking and baking for the right woman.

Seconded. I'm not sure I see much difference between having an online feedee and paying a cam girl. A real irl relationship sounds so much better. Sadly fewer folks here seem to want that lately.
5 years

New

If you want something more specific, follow these steps.
1. Eat so much you hate yourself for eating that much.
2. Eat a bit more.
3. Give yourself a belly rub to celebrate enhancing your capacity.
4. Rest so as much as possible gets stored as fat.
5. Rinse and repeat.

I do mean rinse btw. Good hygiene is important, so shower daily lol.
5 years
34567   loading