Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

mywifefeedsme:
This has always been one of my favorite topics.

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.

Justanotherperson:
I just wish my boyfriend was into it😭 I want nothing more than for him to gain a little weight and just get a cute little belly, but I’m nervous to tell him I’m into that

I know how scary that level of vulnerability can be. But as a man, I deeply enjoy finding out what turns my partners on, even if I can't provide it for them. It also provides the opportunity for discussion and maybe finding some areas you two can share.

You can tell him to be mindful of his reaction because it will feel like he's reacting to you as a person, and not your fetish, and that can be very painful if he reacts negatively.

As someone who was pretty emotionally unintelligent in the past, you might wanna do a practice run on this one together with a stand-in fetish. Or maybe even provide him with a couple of scripts to read from. He may not be into it, but that's ok. As long as it's handled well, the relationship will come out stronger, and it can be such an incredible relief to rip the bandaid off smiley
1 year

Male fa looking for chubby woman

Hey there! I'm hoping to find someone that I can enjoy this with, but I'm ultimately looking for a real relationship, not one just based around a fetish.
2 years