Tight clothes

Bellyround:
I recently went to the beach in a state I knew no one would know me so I wore a bikini and never felt so sexy having the strings dig into my love handles or having my belly jiggle over the large bikini bottoms. Got some looks but I felt good so who cares?

Same thing happened last fall, last swim of the season. Except I was surrounded in a bunch of friends I haven't seen in ages since I was super skinny. We ate so much bbq food on the shoreline and then everyone decided we should go swim. I was so full, like Thanksgiving full. I went to change in my swim shorts I haven't worn for months and I could barely get them to fit. I rocked them any ways. I could feel my full belly bounce to my steps as I walked back to the beach to get in the water. I was so nervous but excited to let it loose and let everyone see im getting chubby. Definitely not the super skinny dude I once was. It turned out to be a good time !
4 years

Finally embracing this...

Thanks for sharing your story smiley I gained weight by accident as well. Everyone, including myself told me I couldn't ever gain a pound, I was the skinniest personal I and all of my friends knew. A few years ago I gained a few pounds and in the back of my mind it fascinated me. I somewhat pushed myself to try and gain some more. 45 pounds later here I am with this big belly I can no longer suck in and hide like a secret. For others, my big belly likely comes as a surprise because I'm just now beginning to let it show around friends. Just this summer, I showed up at the lake with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while. I brought my old swim shorts I haven't put on in a while. I went in the bathroom to try them on and holy shi*, I could barely get them on at all. They were so tight and my belly that used to be flat with abs was now hanging over these same shorts. With a surge of confidence I just took on the day anyways. People eyeballed me and my big belly, nobody treated me any different. I joked about myself being a piggy when we all ate lunch on the beach. It feels as though my friends enjoy that I am bigger now, makes me excited to be more open and real about it with everyone.
4 years

Ball guts/bellies

I definitely fall in this category... I gain weight straight to my belly. It's not rolley-polley like other that gain weight in their belly, it's just round.
7 years