What you feel after gaining

annie_smith:
Noticing that I'm bigger and thicker all around-- when I cross my arms, my torso just feels wide and thick. It's not just belly, but belly, love handles, etc.

When you start to feel your belly brush against the seatbelt.

When you start to feel your belly touch your thighs when crouching.

Feeling the fit of a pair of pants change-- all the tiny steps-- from loose, to not loose, to a little snug, to tight and "unflattering" because it squeezes your muffin top up even more, to so tight it's uncomfortable, to so tight you can barely button them, then to where you can't button them, then to where you can't even pull them up.

Nice visual !
8 years

How many donuts can you eat?

Not sure, but I would like to find out. smiley

What are the best doughnuts for gaining?
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

johnxyz:
Men who are fat tend to have more estrogen in their system (manboobs with real nipples, not just fat deposits) So, I would think that might have sometho do with it.

If that's the case, what happens to the moobs with weight (fat) loss? Does the estrogen decreace with it?
8 years

Favorite bdsm toys

What are your favorite bdsm toys and why?
8 years

Broke my first chair in public today! :)

doe135:
I almost broke a chair a while ago. In a burger place they had these plastic chairs and when I sat down it started bending but I managed to get up before I was on the floor. Luckily they also had more sturdy bench[img][/img]es to sit on smiley

Just last week I bent the metal legs of a stool. The stool just kept getting lower and lower. I too managed to get off of it before it came all they way down. The humiliating part was that there was a witness.
8 years

How big is your belly ?

51" at belly button.
8 years

Broken stool

I sat down on a stool, and two of the legs bent,
I was so humiliated. The first time that this has happened to me! Maybe it's time for that diet!
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

Has anyone experienced ED or lower performance, as a resulting from gaining?
8 years

Ask a lady feeder anything.

Alright, I will step up to the plate. Many feeders add alcohol to their feedee's weight gain shackes. Why? How does it work with heavy cream to fatten?
8 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I will have to agree with this one. I switched from show laces to velcro and now I am trying the stretchy ones.
bingeeater27:
for me its bending over to tie my shoes
8 years