More heavy cream

Thanks I'll try that., maybe add it to my after work donuts.
8 years

More heavy cream

I might have to try this to get off the plateau i'm on. Are you using 1:1 Cream and milk Voluptuouslover?
8 years

I can't say i believe in some sort of karmic balance, but if you're a dick eventually life will push back when people get tired of putting up with it.
Its surely not balanced, otherwise folks like Trump would be a warning story. some people are just so powerful or terrifying that it never reaches the tipping point
8 years

I have a question

I'd say as long as you stay away from personal details and fictionalize it there isn't an issue. Basing things off real life isn't uncommon, it just doesn't get mentioned very often. Something had to inspire stories.
8 years

How young did you realize?

I've always been an FA but I'd say gaining got started around 9 or 10 when I encountered catalogs advertising the "bulging beauties" models. i thought they were gorgeous if a little too over the top makeup wise. I decided that I wanted an SSBBW, but then realized how weird of a match we would be if i was way thinner so i started gaining and really enjoyed in and never looked back.
8 years

Are you curious about gaining?

FatHairyandQueer:
How will we track this? Just through this post? I'm in! I'm currently 165lbs, and 5% is just a little over 8lbs, putting my goal at 173. If I reach it before the holidays, I'll see if I want to go for 10% smiley

Why not use the gainers system built into FF for tracking? Reporting in is interesting but the gainers system also helpfully graphs your progress so you can see it and if you decide to keep going you've already got a good start set up.
8 years

Man boobs

I've got pretty good size moobs, but i've had them most my life so I can't really imagine not having them.
8 years

3 questions for feedees

1. How much do you weigh now?
385ish
2. What's your goal weight?
400 for now, followed by 500
3. What would your goal weight be if you were independently wealthy?
600-700, huge but still mobile.
8 years

Weight gain since high school

I graduated at about 230 in 2005 and I'm about 280 now so a 150 pounds in 10 years. Not bad since one of those years took me from 370 to 310
8 years