What is a realistic amount to gain?

I'll agree that if you aren't trying to gain more than 10kg/year probably isn't likely, but assuming you're intentionally overeating then It is possible to gain some significant amounts. I can personally claim 35kg in a year through large fast food meals several days a week. I'd probably be even bigger if I'd had a feeder.
8 years

Attempted sit-ups

wow I didn't realize i was that out of shape. Granted i hover within 15 pounds of 400 most days but i thought I would at least get to 1, I don't think i could even claim 1/2 of one.
8 years

New fat distribution information

Cottonseed Oil in its rawest form is actually toxic because on a chemical that has to be removed from it, anything you buy is generally going to be safe due to processing and refinement.

Soybean Oil is a little harder to pin down since I'm looking for reputable sources. If I had to wager a guess I'd bet its something to do with soy's effect on hormones specifically estrogen.
8 years

A recurring theme with weight gain

ccwolf60:
That's right the older you get you don't worry about what people say.

Wait, I was supposed to care about that at some point? I guess being the fat guy my whole life made me stop caring what others thought at an early age.
8 years

What is your favorite restaurant for stuffing yourself?

If I'm going to stuff I have to be conscious of how much I'm spending so the buffets we have locally are usually a bad fit for me. I prefer McDonald's if I'm getting fast food or or Waffle House if I'm going to pig out on breakfast food. Waffle House Seating leaves something to be desired but you can't argue that you get a ton of food for your money.
8 years

Helpful weight/ref site

If not something similar maybe help them fill in their chart some. They seem to be missing a fair number of sizes in the 250-400 range.
8 years

Are you curious about gaining?

I think this sounds like an awesome challenge, its ideal for new gainers or people who just want to push themselves to gain more over the holidays.

Personally I'm in the same boat as MissPorker, i think it sounds amazing but it doesn't scale well. For those just starting 20 pounds may be your 10% goal but someone my size that's 5% so I think I'll stay on the sidelines and cheer y'all on.
8 years

Helllp!

You can always check out the standard milk substitutes like Lactaid or Silk Almond Milk. I can honestly say I have no clue how well they'll work but those are the advertised milk substitutes.

Coconut Milk is the closest to milk texture wise according to google.
8 years

New fat distribution information

That article is 23 years old, its far from breaking news and has probably been proven wrong by now.

As much as I want this to be a thing, I'm pretty sure it isn't and I'm not hopeful enough to spend $40 to read the full article.
8 years

Loving food...

next time you go out to eat, check out whatever sampler the place offers, small portions of a variety of dishes is usually a good way to keep from getting bored.

You may also want to consider trying new places to eat. Work on touring the various eateries in your area, At least for me it takes longer to grow bored of food if its something new.
8 years