Curious question.

Johnxyz is spot on, pick up more of what she already likes to indulge in and pounds will come on pretty easily. Find out what her go to comfort foods are and try to work them into the menu more often.

Also make your environment more friendly to grazing, add candy dishes and stock up on foods she's already prone to mindlessly snacking on.
8 years

Helpful weight/ref site

cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

here's another site you can check out, i've found it useful when building characters since you can see a variety of images after clicking on a height/weight combo.
8 years

How did you discover feederism?

I can't honestly remember a time where I didn't find fat girls cuter than thin ones, but I'd say I got into gaining in like 5th or 6th grade. I stumbled across some geocities pregnancy fetish sites and realized that I really liked big bellies but preg fetishes just seemed wrong to me. So I started hunting for women with big bellies which eventually lead me to Dimensions Magazine and their stories page. It was only a matter of time before I got really into the mutual gaining stories which lead me to trying to gain some myself and the rest is history.
8 years

What is a realistic amount to gain?

She would need to gain about a pound a week to meet that weight. I've personally done 1.5 a week for a year without a feeder so that is well within the realm of possibilities.
8 years

Fit vs fat. the struggle

IcecreamMan:
Great point GainerLear and congrats on your marathon.

Lol, that is definitely not me, I wish I could claim to be a 400 pound sumo wrestler. Last time i ran a mile it was in highschool, and I never had a passing time on it even then.
8 years

Fit vs fat. the struggle

While you may not be able to Qualify for the Boston Marathon at 400, it certainly didn't stop this guy from finishing a marathon.
8 years

Fit vs fat. the struggle

Realistically you need to evaluate your definitions and one of them is going to have to change.
Personally I view Fit as not struggling with mobility, so my workouts will focus more on condition than trying to get thin or buff. This way I can maintain my Fatness without feeling run down or having to worry about being able to keep up with friends when we're out. It lets my biggest worries be about seating and not how out of breath/exhausted I'm getting.
8 years

Time

Honestly my time spent on it depends on how hard i'm trying to gain at the time, if i'm not i spend very little time thinking on it. if i am gaining i think about it pretty regularly as i consider snacks and meals.
8 years

Out growing clothes

I found some old clothes today that i used to wear when I was in school, most of them were woefully too small to even get over my thighs, then I found a few pairs of jeans from College. Mostly size 48-50 waist jeans so I decided to try them on. I added pics or the tightest and loosest to my profile if you want to see.
I'm still impressed that size 50 just barely fit under my belly, the one pair that fit over any of my belly was a super relaxed fit.

I also found a pack of XL undershirts in the box, so i busted one out for the photos. it barely reaches my navel. I'm also pretty sure the last time i wore an XL was maybe 6th grade... no idea why I had a pack of shirts this small.
8 years

Currently listening to

Da Vinci's Notebook - Another Irish Drinking song.
8 years