Share your dark fantasies

We start dating in highschool.
Her and I are about the same height. Relatively short, both skinny and weak.
I can't lift a barbell to save my life.

She gets into sports. I am lazy as hell.
She is always trying to get me to be more active. No way that is happening.
She teases me about getting chubby. I try to brush it under the rug.
I suffer a disease. I am perscribed some pretty agressive medication.
Side effects include: stunted growth, weight gain, gynecomastia.
Over the months, we both notice changes.
She is taller now, taller than I am. She stars developing muscle tone and upper body strength.
My weight is starting to creep up. My appetite is unquenchable. Everything tastes good. Especially carbs and deserts.
She starts scolding me about getting fat. Telling me I have to lose weight. Stop stuffing my face. It doesn't work.
Growth spurt hits her hard. She is growing into a goddess. Perky breasts, long and tall abs of steel. I know she is stronger than I am now but I can't get myself to admit it. She towers above my fat body. Makes fun of my short height, my heavy weight.

Things start getting bad.
My weight is getting out of control. I am too fat for jeans. My knees are telling me I am too heavy. The side effect of the medication kick in. I notice that I am starting to develop full on breasts. My belly is growing, getting heavier, larger. My butt and thighs start ballooning. My underwear is too tight now. My thighs are getting wider, giving me a short, feminine stature. My legs inflate and turn into bags of lard.
We move out together. She starts tormenting me.
She knows I love chocolate. She puts it on the top shelf so I can't reach. I'm too short. I'm too heavy to climb above the counter. My arms are too weak, my body so heavy.
She makes me beg for the chocolate. Her nickname for me is "shorty", "fatty", "bitch tits". She pinches my big ass as I bend over.
Months go by.
She is taller, stronger. An athlete.
She pins me down and keeps me there. I can't fight back. She is incredibly strong compared to me. She humiliates me. She brings home weights she lifts easly. I can't even get them up once. She gives me those little colored weights for women.

My breasts are out of control. My belly has grown so large. My butt is massive, heavy, inflating larger each day.
She brings home a few bras and panties. I refuse to wear them. She pins me down and forces them on me. I cannot escape. My body is my prison. I am so fat, so heavy, every movement is a battle. Her strength is something I have no hope of beating.
She laughs at me " your tits are bigger than mine! You need some support shorty!" My fat tits barely fit into the DD cup. An overflow of fat flesh above them. My huge fat ass, now too fat to fit into chairs with sides, eats up the panties, turns them into thongs.
I can't fit into anything. I am so hopeless.
She grabs a pair of womens tights out of her drawer. She pushes me on my back on the bed. Grabs my feet and starts putting them on me. I try to kick and get free but her arms are too strong for my week legs. I try to get on my stomach, but my massive belly wont let me. I cannot move. It's useless.
She pulls me up on my feet and pulls the tights around my fat, planetary, jiggly massive stripper ass. It barely fits. Even she struggles.
"Your ass is huge doll! You should be in a rap video! Look at that thing. If you could move around enough to poll dance, you'd be the riches poll dancer in town! Nobody would even know you're supposed to be a boy!"
She grabs a stretch womens top and shoves it over my head. My cleavage pops out the collar.
"Oh yeah! There we go! Now we are ready to go out!"
I am mortified. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I am a fat bitch!
I am an obese little girl.
"We are going for a run, fat boy!" She demands. She knows I'm too fat to run. She just wants to torment me.
She grabs me by my hand and pushes me into the car. I can barely fit in the front passenger seat. My massive thigh is on the gear shifter. I'm too fat for the front seat, she can't shift into gear with my massive flesh in the way.
She shoves me into the back like I am cargo. She laughs at me, makes fun of me the whole way. "I can't believe you got too fat for the car! Dear lord, I have to get a pickup truck and haul you in the back like livestock!"
We arrive at the park. She puts her hand on my back and pushes me forward.
"Run bitch tits! Run!" She orders.
I try like hell but best I can do is a slow waddle. I am so embarressed! I can barely walk. My giant tits are bouncing up and down. My belly is hell on my back. My knees are about to give and I've only tried walking a few paces. She bursts out into laughter. "Oh my god! You should see your ass! It's sooo bigg! It's mesmerizing, swaying left and right!"
She jumps out infront of me like a gazelle. I can't keep up with her light jog. She pulls out a chocolate wrapper. My brain cant focus on anything else. I need that
5 years