Friend lost weight but still has a belly

FatKaity:
My Friend Madi lost weight but still has a little round jelly belly, and I can't stop poking it lol. She's always had a very soft belly, and now that the rest of her is just average her love handles and jelly belly are pretty pronounced. What is it about that body type that's so much fun to poke and play with lol
Soft and squishy is SEXY!!
6 years

How to handle what family/friends will think?

Family and friends WILL be shocked at a big and rapid weight gain. You have to be prepared for a bad reaction from some of them
6 years

Getting a belly rub

FatKaity:
Do belly rubs make anybody else instantly drowsy or is that just me? I swear if you wanted to kidnap me you just have to rub my belly for 5 minutes and I'm out lol
Sounds like a delightful prospect!
6 years

I feel like i'm gaining too much weight

How do you feel? If you feel fine, no complaints. If you have a hard time just rolling out of bed, you might consider slowing it down some!
6 years

Starting to gain weight any tips to go a bit faster

Gainerinthemaking:
I'm thinking about starting to gain weight I'm sorta new to the community and don't have that much money any tips of how to gain weight?
Eat throughout the day. Never let yourself feel hungry. Become an eating machine!!
6 years

Folks drinking heavy cream

If you keep up with Nate, you're going to have to change your name to grownbigbelly!!
6 years

75 lbs in 1 year?

I gained 28 pounds in 27 days. You CAN gain that much that fast. The question is whether you WANT to. By gaining that much weight that quickly, you will likely remove the option to lose the weight. It's not that you won't be ABLE to, it's just that if you gain like fifty pounds in two months, the idea of losing THAT MUCH weight will be so discouraging that you won't want to do it!
6 years

Can a transformation as radical as this happen in real life?

Jshep2158:
Brylee is a farm girl who is muscular from sports and working at a farm. She was a cheerleader and volleyball player in her rural High School. She moved to a house in the suburbs owned by a friend to pursue a degree in agriculture or join an athletic team in college

She loves working out with her blond popular girl friend Hayley

This is the first time she has lots of time with technology. She becomes interested in gaming and computer programing.

Her friend Hayley loves to give her lots of sweets!

She becomes lazy and ditches her contacts for thick black glasses.

Hayley doesn't seem to mind

Brylee reveals to Hayley her real name is Beatrice. Beatrice now decides to go to college for computer programming and gaming rather than an athletic career. Although fat Beatrice is still strong. She loves dressing up as fantasy warriors at conventions.
It happens quite often. Maybe not in the same way,but former athletes DO tend to put on weight once they become less active!
6 years

Have you ever suspected that someone was a feeder?

glittergem:
I had a co worker who would always bring my desserts and make me food. She liked giving people food and said that "you guys probably hate me cause I'm making ya'lll fat" . She also noted that she preferred some chubs in her partners ( her partner is currently male ) She seems really sweet and innocent but i wonder if she has a darker side?
I suspect she does!
6 years
12345   loading