Fear of getting too big

TheWeightyWanderer:
I'm just starting to feel like I'm reaching a point of no return. I've gotten fat enough that I'm getting too lazy to do things like work out, and I've fallen so in love with my fatter belly that I know I'll be depresssed to see it go.

So my question is, how do fellow gainers or feeders out there deal with this? How do you face the fear of serious, real fatness? How do you live with the concern of no turning back and push yourself to keep eating and growing? Please help thanks
I think if you're truly afraid of going past the point of no return, it may be time for you to turn back before it's too late!
6 years

Getting past what others will think?

DDcupcake:
[quote]DDcupcake:

womansbellylover348:
A. Your doctor WILL read you the riot act. B. Friends and family are doubtless either too polite or too embarrassed to mention that you've gone way past a touch overweight. It's okay, One day, in the not too distant future, they'll ask you when's your due date and you will THEN know they officially consider you FAT!![/quote

I did get my first "when are you due?" comment this week. At work. From a woman in my office (works on another floor...I barely know her. We were in the elevator together and she asked me. Funny thing is, she actually is pregnant. Tall and skinny other than her baby bump. I probably look more pregnant than she does, and she's due in December. Needless to say she was mortified, when I told her I wasn't expecting.

When you think about it, it's GOT to be a bit of a turn-on to have someone THINK you're pregnant when you're not. Especially if you've been gaining purposefully!!
6 years

Getting past what others will think?

DDcupcake:
As someone who has gained roughly 50 pounds in the past year and a half, I will say that I am actually surprised by the LACK of reaction my changing body has received. I don't know if people are too embarrassed or polite to say anything, so self absorbed they haven't noticed, or simply just not concerned by by gain.

I keep thinking one of these days, someone is going to stage an intervention, but it hasn't happened yet. I do, however, have a doctor's appointment later this month, and am wondering if she'll read me the riot act.
A. Your doctor WILL read you the riot act. B. Friends and family are doubtless either too polite or too embarrassed to mention that you've gone way past a touch overweight. It's okay, One day, in the not too distant future, they'll ask you when's your due date and you will THEN know they officially consider you FAT!!
6 years

Cream do this to anyone else?

Sounds like the fat you're drinking is feeding the fat cells around your belly!
6 years

Getting called fat girl?

If being a fat girl IS what and who you ARE, let the snide remarks just roll off your back!
6 years

Gaining and women in their 20's

I agree with your observation. And for a formerly active young person to become more sedentary as they approach the magic age of 30 IS understandable. So sure, they'd be bound to put on a few pounds here and there. But I've noticed a lot of gainers in their 20's, women who have gained in excess of forty pounds. I was just wondering if we were witnessing a new trend, that's all.
6 years

womansbellylover348:
I've noticed a LOT of women who are starting their gains in their mid to upper 20's. Is this a trend? Can we look forward to a fatter female population?

Curious 1:
Could you be more specific?
Well, over the years beginning gainers tended to be very young or somewhat older. Now I see a lot of women in their late 20's who have started to gain. I'm just curious to see if there's some kind of trend toward deliberate obesity.
6 years

I've noticed a LOT of women who are starting their gains in their mid to upper 20's. Is this a trend? Can we look forward to a fatter female population?
6 years

Life of a chubby beauty

It's a great fallacy, that men only lust after thin women. Beauty is beauty, whether it's lithe and slim or simply bountiful![mail][/mail]
6 years

Weight gain

Did you need a feeder to get fat or were you able to achieve obesity on your own?
6 years
23456   loading