Are there girls who like obese men?

Letters And Numbers:
I'm not sure that those are the most accurate/scientific comparisons. The sites seem to have different cultures which could sway the way people use them. Interesting though?

Is there a reason you chose that "chubby with a belly" category instead of something bigger like the OP was talking about? He asked about obese men.

Munchies:
This data is less about different genders that like chubby people with a belly than it is about women who are comfortable enough to admit it on the platform they are on.

Basically, it's apples and oranges.

It also doesn't take into account plus-sized body types like chubby without a belly, morbidly obese, strong fat etc., etc.

It would be interesting to see a robust demographic study on the online feedist community. Unfortunately, despite all the attempts I've seen to make such a thing, the engagement has been piss-poor.

No, it's not totally scientifically accurate. It's also impossible to get data like that. However, I don't think that on its own completely invalidates the results, this is a lot better and more accurate than merely speculating based on anecdotes. Just take it with a grain of salt. The way I see it is that it gets closer to the truth than we can get without it, but it doesn't fully arrive.

If you're not on Feabie, here's how it works. When you create a profile, one of the fields is "body types I like". There are several options and you can check multiple. The options are thin, average, toned muscle, thick/curvy, slightly chubby, chubby with a belly, pear-shaped chubby, chubby all over, and super chubby. Basically, chubby is their lingo for fat. The vast majority of women's profiles I've seen have filled out this field because it helps with filtering. When doing a profile search, you can select "only members who like my body type". That is unfortunately the only option related to this. I actually can't search multiple body types at once, or even body types that aren't mine. It just so happens that "chubby with a belly" is the one I selected for myself when creating my profile. This search is the best I can do with the tools that are available.
1 day

Are there girls who like obese men?

Out of curiosity, I did a search on Feabie for women who like men who are "chubby with a belly", and got 7,793 results out of a total 19,424 women who like men in general, making it 40.1% of the total.
I repeated the same search on Grommr for men seeking men with the same body type. It returned 23,921 out of a total of 50,186, or 47.6%.

OP does have a point. Not only is the percentage higher for men by almost 8 points, but the gap between 7K women and 23K men is huge. It's no surprise that more men are in these communities than women, and combine that with women generally not making the first move and being more cautious than men online, and they're going to feel rare in comparison.
1 day

Is it the contrast or the size that counts?

I'm addressing this to people who say they love contrast. I'm curious as to whether the contrast is actually what most people here are into, or if it's just a preference for a partner of a particular size. Maybe I'm way off base, but I get the impression that with many people who say they love contrast, it's just a way to reframe their physical attractions around a secondary effect that they like.

I suppose what I'm trying to get at is, if you're fat and prefer thin partners for instance, do you prefer thin partners because there's contrast? Or do you enjoy the contrast that happens because of your attraction to thin partners? Would your preference change if you were also thin, or would you still prefer thin people regardless of there being no contrast?
2 weeks

Getting food-drunk/bloat-drunk

A lot of people will feel like that after Thanksgiving dinner, and they call it a "turkey coma". Although, the actual cause of it has nothing to do with the turkey itself. Try having a turkey club sandwich on any other day of the year and tell me if you feel comatose.
2 weeks

Is this fetish permanent?

Here's my theory. From what I've read, the way memory works in your brain is by creating a neural pathway for the event. The more your brain travels that neural pathway (the more you think about it), the stronger it gets, and the easier to access next time. This is why people can easily forget what they had for breakfast yesterday, but they still remember things they had to memorize in school when they were 10 years old, even if it's knowledge that they don't find useful in their daily lives. In the first example, they only thought about it while it was happening and never returned to that neural pathway, whereas in the second, they had to think about it a lot, so they permanently made that memory strong in their minds.

I think fetishes work in a similar way. They create a neural pathway of a trigger, like 'fat = arousal', and the more that gets triggered in their brains, the stronger that connection becomes. Your interest in it may come and go (just like you can go years without thinking about a specific memory), but that connection is permanent and there's no way to weaken it. I think if you don't want to have certain fetishes, your best bet is to not expose your brain to them in the first place.
2 weeks

Subconsciously playing with your belly

BigOke02:
So I've been wondering about something lately. Is there some reason why we fat people tend to subconsciously play with our bellies?

Because sometimes without noticing, I'd put my hands under my belly, and flick it upwards slightly with my fingertips. I'd only notice when I feel my hands are super warm for some reason... 😂 I've also read other examples of people rubbing their bellies or sit with their arms on top of them without noticing/thinking about it.

So yeah, just something I was thinking about...

Munchies:
Easy. It's warm, soft, and jiggly. All of these make it fun to touch. It's a good way to relieve boredom and stress.

People do something similar with hair and nice fabrics.

They're just stimming, lol
3 weeks

Will a nutricionist help me gain?

Going to a nutritionist is not like going to a doctor. Unlike a doctor, it's always optional, and you may have to pay out of pocket, so they can only make money by helping you meet your goals. If you tell them you want to gain weight, the worst thing that can happen is that they decide not to work with you. Also, nutritionists are probably less likely to blame your weight for your health problems. I'm sure they have their biases too, but they have to study how nutritional deficiencies can cause all kinds of different symptoms, so they should know better than to say "lose weight and you'll get well"
1 month

Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

The number of cults that have incorporated casual sex as a form of spiritual practice makes me think that it's definitely possible to do the same with gluttony, even if there are no real world examples.
2 months

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

And what is the difference between processed foods and ultra-processed foods? Sounds like a new scary buzzword just dropped, guys
2 months

Most controversial food opinions

Cold pizza is gross. Pizza for breakfast is gross.

Fries dipped in milkshake is also gross. Salt and vinegar potato chips are gross as well.

Most fruit is gross now because they don't let it ripen long enough. If I wanted it to be that sour, I would have bought lemons instead of blueberries.

Eating peanut butter straight out of the jar is pretty good though.
2 months
12345   loading