Feeders: if you're in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to gain what do you do?

Finally Fat:
And screw the touchy-feely hokum.

That is among the most confusing sentences I have ever read. It's almost a hilarious double entendre, but it doesn't quite get there because the innuendo is eclipsed by the gutless, apathetic intent.
7 years

Feeders: if you're in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to gain what do you do?

The only way to avoid this from becoming a source of conflict, either for you internally or between you and your girlfriend, is to be open and honest, detailed and precise.

It's entirely understandable that she's opposed to gaining weight. She might remain so, as is her right. But she also might be more open to the idea once she fully understands your sexuality. In my experience, the fear of revealing yourself to someone in this way is unwarranted. If she's a decent person who cares for you, she'll at least be understanding and sensitive, at best open to working it into your lives in a way that she can accommodate. If, on the other hand, she's unsupportive or refuses to accept it, I'm afraid you will have to reconsider if she's the right person to be in a relationship with.

Being anything other than honest is going to tie you up in knots and risks creating tensions in your relationship that she hasn't the knowledge to understand.

I know it's difficult - I've been through it myself. In relationships we all make compromises and sacrifices - it's an essential part of looking after each other. Getting fat was a sacrifice my wife was prepared to make for me and I'm very grateful to her for it.
7 years

Real weight gain pills?

chubbyhoney:
This drug can have a lot of adverse side affects.

I hope it goes without saying that people shouldn't take medication they don't need without speaking to a medical professional.

It's very well tolerated by most people, as it's merely a first gen antihistamine and seratonin reputake antagonist. The only adverse effect most will experience is drowsiness, which wears off after just a few days of use.
7 years

Opinions

I think it says a lot. Would you like to have another bought for you? Yes? Meet you in The Devil’s Advocate by St. Giles' in an hour.
7 years

Opinions

Mine too. Meet me for hair of the dog?

Did your dress attract attention? I bet it attracted more than mere attention. #gentlemenprefercurves
7 years

Opinions

So what did you decide in the end? And how was your evening?
7 years

Opinions

Smart thinking. Saved yourself the long wait in the pizza shop queue, where valuable calories and dignity would have been expended.
7 years

Opinions

I have heard that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, may produce all the effects of drunkenness.

And the beer munchies.

Go beer.
7 years

Opinions

Agreed. Now go have a no-fear, kickass night out. Bet you'll look stunning.
7 years