Ancient astronauts and alternate theories of creation/existence

EmilyW:
At least we all know for a fact that aliens want us very, very fat. And you all don't want to disappoint them, do you?
So, quickly back to the fridge.
I am going with an example, putting scoops of ice cream, strawberry, banana peanut butter, rocky road, there nice big scoops. Now a little kit kat espresso scoop (a bit disappointing but what can one do) and top it with Magic shell.
When those pesky aliens come back they will be so pleased by the size of my ass. Galaxy sized, I say.

I speak with you all today as an official emissary of the Council of Intergalactic Space Aliens for Peace and Unity. Emily is correct. Rocky road is the shit.
2 years

Doubts about accepting my fetish

ljrockarts:
To the original poster as well as any and all others here, I'd like to offer a few things that I've learned in my nearly half-century on this planet now. Maybe you will find them helpful:

1. Your feelings are yours and yours alone, including your feelings of attraction and arousal. Whatever gets you excited and makes you feel good, thats's yours to keep and no-one can take that away from you, not your family, your friends or even your partner. Whatever feelings you have about your body or your sexuality are there for some reason, so own them and embrace them. You'll be much happier when you do.

2. Your body is yours and yours alone too. You can do what you want with it. There will always be someone out there to judge or criticize us by what we look like: too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, too ugly, too pretty.... the hell with all of it. Just be yourself and be happy and confident in who you are, regardless of your size or weight, that's always more than good enough.

3. Fat is natural and a part of life. We eat, we gain weight, sometimes we lose weight. We go up, we go down. Its really just as silly a thing, if you think about it, to obsess over how many pounds you want to gain as it is for someone obsessing over dieting and such to fret over losing pounds and inches. Again, just be yourself and let it happen naturally. Most likely if you are not actively pushing yourself to lose weight, then weight will pile on over time. Be patient and be kind to yourself always.

4. Fantasies are just that: fantasies. Sometimes we can act out in real life some of our fantasies, but it doesn't make them any less potent or meaningful if we just keep them to ourselves. If we are lucky we will find someone who loves us and accepts us enough that we feel comfortable and safe sharing our deepest and most intimate thoughts and desires. Even luckier still we would be if we find a partner who shares similar fantasies to our own. But we can't control what our partners think and feel any more than they can control us. All we can do is be honest with ourselves, and in turn be honest with the people we love about who we really are.

There's a lot more I could say, but I will end for now just saying that the worst thing you can do to yourself in life is try to deny yourself who you really are. Whatever passions or desires you have inside of you, you can't hide them under a bushel or shroud them in darkness. You have to be true to yourself, as trying to suppress your true feelings will only make them come out in unhealthy ways. We are all so fortunate that we have places like this place here where we can come together with like-minded people who understand us, and we can share openly about whatever we are going through. Keep at it, don't give up - the answers you seek will reveal themselves in time.

๐Ÿ‘†
2 years

Average daily calories?

canuck:
my girlfriend encouraged me to track the calories i consume and burn using this website: fatsecret.com/

last week i cut out beer and some treats, but i was still averaging 4800-5200 calories a day.
6000 is not unusual, with a few beers, and i have had days as high as 7000 on rare occasions.

i have tried to cut down to 3500 but it seems like a punishment!

โ€œFat Secretโ€ is a curious name for an app that presumably is intended as a weight loss resource.

Or is it in fact a covert feedist resource?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
2 years

Iโ€™m so confused and need guidance

workingOnIt:
I think that the stress you're feeling is extremely understandable in your situation. It seems like you have pretty high standards for yourself (something I know all to well) which makes it really difficult to deal with the already difficult task of accepting sexual preferences that "deviate from the norm".

As hard as it is it might be to swallow, I am very confident in saying you can actively try and "force yourself away from this fetish" with all your might, but it's not going anywhere. I spent years trying to ignore my feelings and trying to convince myself that I could "get away from this." It doesn't work like that though, and in the end, that's really because it's a part of you. With that being said, I really really can relate to the stress your feeling in these circumstances.

I promise you though, if you find a way to manage the stress for the time being and give yourself the space to be open with yourself, that you likely won't always be this overwhelmed. You're already posting on this website which means at some level you're already working towards a level of self-acceptance. As you keep working through this process you'll get more comfortable with what you like and will be able to set aside unrealistic expectations more and more and see it in an unbiased light.

Having this fetish doesn't mean "you are doomed to be lazy." Having this fetish doesn't mean "you can't find a girlfriend who loves you for who you are." Having this fetish doesn't mean "you can't excel in your studies." It doesn't mean any of those things, or any of the other million things your anxiety is telling you it means. It's just an attraction like any other, another part of a perfectly normal and healthy sexuality.

Sending you positive vibes to get through this stressful time! Relax! Have a snack haha

Just quoting because this was an excellent post. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
2 years

Is having a fat fetish genetic?

WideJuan76:
It's been in my anecdotal experience that it is a mixture of genetics, environment and your own particular subculture.

Well, quite. This is the case with most human characteristics. It is endlessly fascinating.
3 years

KingofJiggle:
I heard my dad mention foxy roxxie a few weeks ago and now I can't help but think that maybe having a fat fetish is genetic.

Potbelly84:
I've had this fetish since I was a teenager (as most people here). I never thought that my admiration for fat bodies could be shared my someone in my family, but then two my older brother have been married to very big women. One of them has been married twice, and both times to big women. So... That makes 3 brothers in my family (myself included).

That's wonderful! Again, I suspect coincidence, but that's irrelevant. What a great connection to have with your brothers.
3 years

KingofJiggle:
I heard my dad mention foxy roxxie a few weeks ago and now I can't help but think that maybe having a fat fetish is genetic.

It's possible (likely, even) that one or more factors influencing a person's propensity for fat admiration is genetic, but it's unlikely that fat admiration is *primarily* genetically inherited.

I would posit that fat admiration is simply more common than we're led to believe, and that the fact that you and your dad both prefer larger bodies is more likely coincidental. Nice to have a common interest to discuss over dinner, though.
3 years
12345   loading