Ireland set to become europe's fattest country

ccwolf60:
I think America is still the fattest smiley in the world,

No, I believe that honour goes to Nauru.
8 years

Life at 400 lbs?

So, if you check my profile, you'll see that I want to weigh at least 400 lbs someday. Could anyone at that size tell me what I can expect my life to be like at that weight -- pros and cons, clothing, etc.? Thanks.
8 years

Stuffing my cousin

Need advice. My cousin is coming over for dinner in a couple of days, and I plan to stuff her silly. Any recommended foods or techniques?
8 years

Kidnapping fantasy

One of my... darker fantasies is to imagine that I've kidnapped a girl and am holding her prisoner in my home. I strip her naked and shackle her to the wall, and proceed to stuff her full of fattening foods, as well as funnel-feeding her pure butter and lard. As the days and weeks pass, she begs me to let her go, but I pay her no heed, as I continue to fatten her into a helpless blob. My helpless blob.

Yeah, I'm kinda weird like that. smiley Any thoughts?
8 years

Small clothes on a big body?

One fantasy I have that I really enjoy is having a big, fat girlfriend who likes to wear small, skimpy clothes -- like, way too small for her. The idea of a 250+ lb girl squeezing herself into a pair of little denim shorts and a crop top so her belly, rolls and love handles bulge out in their full glory, wobbling and jiggling with every step she takes, the seams straining as they struggle to contain her flab... it's a big turn-on, to say the least.

Have any FAs or gainers tried wearing small clothes like this? Any insight into how pleasurable or not it can be?
8 years
89101112   loading