Tthe reality of health care for someone 500 lbs. +++

Is it difficult to keep rolls clean? I imagine you'd have to get in pretty deep.
7 years

Predictions for the future

It's no secret, with our sedentary lifestyles and jobs and the prevalence of fast food and processed food, that humanity is on its way to becoming fatter and softer as a whole. My own home nation of Ireland is set to become the fattest country in Europe within a decade, with childhood obesity in particular being on the rise. So, with these trends in mind, here's how I predict our world will change in the near future...

1. With an increase in automation and sedentary jobs, we will definitely grow fatter. Whether we will all be morbidly obese or simply a bit tubby remains to be seen.

2. Processed foods will become more and more prevalent, with "real" food growing increasingly rare in our diets as we subsist on fatty, chemical-filled foodstuffs.

3. Our kids in particular will grow fatter at an astonishing rate. I wouldn't be surprised if the average kid's BMI increased to something like 25-35.

4. As we grow larger, our standards of beauty and attractiveness will change to accommodate this.

5. Advances in medical science will either eradicate obesity-related maladies, or make them far more manageable.

Any other predictions?
7 years

What's the most you've ever eaten at a barbecue?

Thaddeus:
was belching smoke for ages.

captain videogameman:
Damn dude, I don't think you're supposed to eat the grill.

Oh, so *that's* why my friends never invited me back for a second barbecue... smiley
7 years

So excited about becoming an ssbhm!

Ever since I gained some weight a short while ago, I can't get the thought of becoming a morbidly obese stud out of my mind. I can't wait for the day it happens!

I want to be the guy who tips the scales at 400 pounds. I want to be the guy waddling about in huge shorts and flip-flops, scarcely able to get up for that last piece of cake. I want to be the guy who's squeezed like a sausage skin into his XXXL pants. I know I can get there!
7 years

Heart-healthy recipes?

So, if I'm gonna become an SSBHM, I'm going to need to start packing on the pounds, but I don't just want to stuff myself with saturated fat for fear of giving myself a coronary. Are there any good foods and recipes for putting on lots of weight without straining your ticker too much?
7 years

What's the most you've ever eaten at a barbecue?

With all the burgers, hot dogs and soft drinks on offer, a barbecue sounds like the perfect opportunity to get that stomach nice and swollen. smiley
7 years

Want a girl to stuff me

Oh, the idea sounds heavenly; to have a nice girl bring me tons of food -- pizza, burgers, fries, chicken, the works -- and to simply pig out. To eat and eat until I'm slumped in my seat in a stupor, my pants unbuttoned to give my sloshing, distended belly room to breathe. And for the girl to smile and tell me, "Come on, I'm sure you have room for just one more bite..."

Oh man, I SO want this to happen to me! smiley
7 years

Corporalia roleplay

I'm looking for anyone who's interested in doing a roleplay based on my story, "Life in Corporalia" (fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view), focusing mostly on the weight gain and dystopian side of things. If that sounds like fun to you, you can either PM me or contact me through Skype -- my Skype name is cliffsofmoher95. If you contact me there, be sure to mention that you're from Fantasy Feeder!
7 years
45678   loading