What is your height?

6"3" and hovering around 300 lbs
2 years

Growing and exhibitionism

When I fattened up, it was very important to me that my gain and new blubber was obvious to everyone. I kept my old clothes and continued to wear them sometimes, even after my belly button was exposed and they hugged my new boobs.

I kept reminding myself that I fattened up because I wanted people to see me as a fat boy, so I would sometimes even force myself to wear smaller clothes and go out and stuff myself in public. The incredible buzz you get when you waddle across a mall food court, short shorts riding up on your porky thighs, that cool feeling of your belly exposed under your too-small t-shirt....it's amazing.

The ultimate for me was buying a bikini and wearing it on the beach. I chose a stars-and-stripes bikini because it reminds people of what Olympic athletes wear, and they'd think of their toned, hypermuscular bodies and then see my soft, pale, porky body overflowing my swimsuit. The looks you get as you waddle onto the beach are incredibly humiliating and HOT.
2 years

Favourite part about gaining?

Feeling my clothes tighten around my back rolls and thighs. All my shirts rolling up to expose my belly, and stretching across my boobs. Buttons gapping when I sit down and the seams hugging my sides.

Knowing people notice how porky I am and how tight my clothes fit me now. Enjoying the fact that I can't hide it anymore and that a crazy part of me loves showing off my blubber and provoking whispered remarks. Getting a huge erection when I heard a woman tell another it's obvious how well I've been eating.
2 years

Guys, are you confident showing off your belly?

It took me awhile...for the longest time, I reflexively sucked in and had a hard time just letting my belly stick out. As I fattened up, I would remind myself that I wanted to get fatter and I wanted people to notice, so I began wearing tighter shirts and sometimes even something short enough where my belly pudged out underneath. It was something I had to get used to, but now I often wear my shirts slightly snug so they gap slightly at the buttons when I sit.
2 years

Do you like to be fat in public ?

Sometimes it's nice to wear something too tight or a bit too short. One of the great pleasures of fattening up is getting reminders that you're now truly fat, and it can be fun to encourage such remarks by wearing things that imply that you've been porking up lately.
2 years

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

Absolutely. Part of my goal is to make sure my weight gain is obvious to everyone, so I love wearing outgrown clothes: shirts with my belly peeking out underneath, shorts that are now too short with my thighs almost bursting through.
2 years

Severely obese

Why do I love that term? My BMI is now just over 37 and when I look it up, I find myself loving that I've crossed another barrier to be seen as very fat.

Does anyone else love it when they pass certain BMI goals?
2 years

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

I've had more than one person prod my belly in public.
3 years
45678   loading