Why is the chat always shit?

MRaxeman17:
is the beta chat working ??

Nope, both main chat and beta chat are down (for me at least).
6 years

Why is the chat always shit?

Seems like it's been down for 2 days now.
6 years

Acne from weight gain?

Have you been eating greasy foods? Could just be grease leaving behind residue on your face, which would give you acne.
6 years

Any way to become comfortable with all of this?

blaarid21:
Considering I've been asking this for years now, that still hasn't worked for me but I'll still try. You're right, its the mindset that needs to be fixed. Maybe I need to find a friend I can trust and let them know about it but idk how to say it without being weird.

Getting a real-life friend that will actually understand it might be pretty tough though (though not impossible). If you want to be around loads of people with the same mindset, you can always join this site's chatroom whenever you're having doubts smiley. Sometimes virtual friends are just as good haha.
6 years

Any way to become comfortable with all of this?

If it's due to the social aspect of it (like having people notice your weight gain and calling you out on it), the best thing I can suggest would be to try and turn it into a positive thing by taking pride in what they say smiley. It just means that you're doing a good job in gaining.

If you're unable to turn it into a positive thing in your mind, you could try to take on the attitude of "it's my body, and not theirs. I don't care what they say because in the end it's MY choice."

Either one of these mindsets don't come easily though. Once you start thinking like this though, I'm sure the gain will be a lot more enjoyable to you.
6 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

Heaviest was probably in the 320-350 range, but it wasn't actually dating more so than it was fooling around. But she hated her body and wanted to lose weight unfortunately.
6 years

So what games are you playing?

I'm prepping myself up for a new horror release coming out later this month. Outlast 2! smiley
6 years

What can ff do to make you come here more often?

ExperiencedFeeeder:
The only thing I don't like is I am getting so many messages that I can't look at them all with out paying a subscription. I can't even read the message sent to me which is hard because the sender may think I am ignoring them when I don't want to.

Yeah, I've been having the same problem with my messages too. I kinda like the old system better where what you could send was limited, rather than what you can view.
7 years

Notification

Green means the user is online currently, and yellow means that user was online recently.
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Been having some fun with Resident Evil 4, The Evil Within, and XCOM 2 lately smiley.
7 years
12345   loading