Tips for making stuffing alone more fun?

Make a checklist of things you have eaten, experiences you have had, or results you want, and things you haven't tried or done. Try something you've never done before, and revisit something you did once a long time ago but not recently.
1 year

Inspiration from tv and movies etc?

Good question.

Usually nothing in the early portions, just music. I want to focus on the food and really enjoy it. Once I get past the "just a good big meal part of the stuffing" to intentionally eat as much as I can, then I might put on a comedy or an action movie where I don't get sucked in or have to think too hard and can eat mindlessly and take small breaks. Usually at the end of a movie is when I tidy up and prepare in anticipation of a second wind, and that is the only time I might put on an eating video for pacing.
1 year

Woke up filling the urge to eat

I have never gotten that urge, but I appreciate it for those that do. My wife is a night snacker and even though she tries to sneak back into bed afterwards, I can't help but give her cuddles.
2 years

Thanksgiving day tips

I think y'all will enjoy this.

Thanksgiving prep started this last weekend, when my wife finalized the menu and did the shopping. All of the ingredients were purchased by Sunday and the cooking will start tonight (Tuesday).
My job starting last Saturday has been to clear out the fridge. Don't make anything new unless it is a missing piece get something in the fridge eaten.

Check. Done and done. Fridge needed to be cleared of all non-thanksgiving food on Monday night. I frankensteined leftovers all weekend.

Monday night, we get the most wonderful, dreadful phone calls, Out of town family that was accounted for in the head count can't make it due to one cousin having Covid putting that whole family in quarantine. Another out of town aunt and her family also aren't coming, as now they are skiddish of the travel risks. That is eight people worth of food that will still be made but won't get eaten unless everyone else steps up.

Challenge accepted.

The game plan for the day of Thanksgiving. I get the kids out the house so Wife, my mom, and mother-in-law can work uninterrupted in the morning. Get a little exercise and work up an appetite.

For early dinner, everyone will dress up a little for company and have a nice first round of feasting, trying a little bit of everything and deciding what I like and don't like. After that, some family will peel off either to go home and get comfortable or off to another celebration. We send them off with the leftovers favoring the things I don't want and
change into something more comfortable and do the first round of dishes.

After that, the real eating begins. The kids and non-eaters have all found something else to do, and the next round is all favorites and the only conversation is about how good the food is, how full we are, and how we are still going to keep eating.

Then, put a game on and enjoy the food coma.

After that, we will take over the second round of dishes, which is when we start packing away the leftovers. I dutifully do my part of the job of eating anything where the amount left isn't worth packing away or there are just a few bites more than the preferred container will hold, but my wife gets first dibs.

After this we send the kids to brush teeth and go to bed, and then cuddle up, bellies out on the couch, giving comforting rubs, thankful for how good everything was and how nice it was to see everyone.

Both of us will still wake up in the middle of the night at different times, pulling a container out of the fridge and eating out of it over the sink.
2 years

Fetishism & faith?

I also am a Christian, and while there is a lot of ways that people can feedism or fat appreciation as a practice of lust, it can be practiced without being sinful.
I Corinthians 6:12, 13- All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient; all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats; but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
God doesn’t hate fat. He likes it.
You can be into this, but you can’t let it control you or keep you from loving God, loving your neighbor, or loving yourself.
I am encouraged by the people that come into appreciating getting fat as a form of healing.
Song of Solomon 7:2 – Thy navel is like a round goblet; which wanteth not liquor; thy belly is like a heap of wheat set about with lilies.
Isaiah 55:2 – Wherefore do you spend money for things that which are not bread? And your labor for that which satisfieth not? Hearken unto me and eat that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

Enjoy.
2 years

Belly stuffing games

I've never actually done this, but the one stuffing game I would want to play with other people that were looking to also use a game to get stuffed is to have a " no leftovers" potluck. Everyone would write down the foods they absolutely would not eat, and everyone only brings one dish each, but then everyone that comes to the potluck cannot leave until all of the food is gone.
To make this a game, there could be one dish in every room, and no one could leave the room and go into the next room until it was gone, like an escape room.
Another way to make it a game is to have everyone weighed before the eating starts and after it is finished, and the person who has put on the most weight 'wins', even if it is something small like getting out of doing dishes.
2 years

Men with an ass

As a thicc man, I have a habit on absentmindedly clapping my cheeks when I lay on my stomach reading or looking at my phone. My wife recently caught me in such a state and asked why I was twerking with no music on. I told her my ass has a rhythm of its own. She gave me a little love slap and walked away rolling her eyes. She loves me.
2 years

Do you like to be fat in public ?

I like to think that I use being fat in public for good when I am active and in social settings. Sometimes I can feel certain people are drawn to me, for comfort, or safety, or permission to relax. If I can be at the pool with no shirt on and actually get in and out of the water and play and not just sit on the sidelines, so can they. If I go back for thirds at a wedding reception with my belly straining my shirt and still get on the dance floor, they can go back for seconds and not feel judged if they have to roll their spanx down and get down on the dance floor with me.
2 years

Buffet tips?

An important tip that I haven't seen too many people talk about is timing. If you can go to a buffet at off-peak hours, if you get the end of one meal and the start of another there is often more variety, fewer people, and less pressure from staff to get you out so they can turn your table or booth over to the next customer or to clean up at the end of a shift. For a two-hour stuffing, try to do 20 minute stages: 20 minutes of eating voraciously until the fullness hits, 20 minutes picking and choosing items to try to eat a few bites of even if you are full and doing a few laps around the buffet to stretch your legs, 20 minutes of resting and settling, 20 minutes of focused slow and steady eating just to push yourself, 20 minutes recovery by picking at something small or nursing a drink and letting things settle some more, then take the whole last 20 minutes for dessert.
2 years

Is stuffing when hungry better?

It is better to be hungry, but you can get hungry better by doing a little physical activity before the stuffing begins, or work up an appetite as they say. There is also point at which being too hungry works against you, in that you hit the wall much harder when you do decide to start stuffing. It may be better to have a small, clean meal (something super healthy with fiber and water the morning of an evening stuffing.
2 years
12345   loading