Increase capacity?

I like to have a main course and then a small break, then top off with something different. Combination stuffing is way more satisfying and helps beat fullness and eating fatigue than just stuffing for stuffing sake or liquid bloating for bloating sake, at least for me.

Right now, I'm really into stuffing with something spicy, and when the fullness and the heat get to where I have to stop, take a 10 minute break, then have something cold and soothing.

Another combinations I like: 1. salty/savory, then fruity
2. starchy whole grains, then hot tea.
3. Cheesy/greasy, then beer. Repeat. (I think this is almost universal)

Hope this helps.
8 years

Why ?

For me, it is both evidence of good living, and it is comforting in that I have a fear of being oafish and accidentally hurting her, so the cushioning is reassuring.
8 years

Man boobs

I am curvy for a man, and it took me until I was in my 30's to begin to love my man boobs and wide butt. My wife touches my softness in a way that makes me feel more manly, not less for my shape.
8 years

Awkward phase

I used to weight 295, but I didn't like it. It felt like when girls grow out their bangs. I either needed to gain 50 pounds to or lose 50 pounds. I lost 50 (real life choices). I wasn't fat enough to fully identify as a fat guy, but not skinny at all. Know what I mean?

P.S. - I think would have happily gone up the 50 if I was older and more established, but I had goals.
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

I have lurked here for a long time, but finally feel like I have enough to say to be worth signing up. I am not looking for anything from anyone outside of sharing things I like.
8 years
1213141516   loading