Stuffing frustration

The most common frustration I get when stuffing is when I don't have enough time to enjoy it. I have tried to do a lunch stuffing and then go back to work or run errands, but then that usually leads to me getting a second wind of hunger that I can't stop to do anything about, or worse a full belly that wants attention that I have to ignore.

When I first started stuffing, I had that problem that I pushed too hard at first and then didn't want to eat again for a long time. Sometimes it is better to take a break earlier so that you can work up a second wind.
2 years

How long have you been on ff

I've been a member for 5 years but lurked for years before that. I almost never chat and I only post rarely, but I check in more often than that. I don't have a favorite memory, but I enjoy seeing the waves of interest, even if it is frustrating at times when there are a lot of new people asking all the new people questions without looking to see if someone already asked that question. Not to be negative about new members, as I do enjoy the enthusiasm, but I am more interested in how this journey changes and grows with us. Too many people may be done actively gaining, feeding, stuffing, or encouraging don't share enough about how they navigate a sustainable fulfilling fat loving life.
2 years

Prepping for a gain

As someone who has spent a great deal of time thinking about this very thing, If you are serious about starting to gain on purpose in the future but not yet, here are some things you can do:

1. start stretching your stomach now with low calorie foods
2. start budgeting for food now and learn to cook if you can't already.
2. begin a workout program that you can continue to do while you gain.
3. Start mentioning your desire to gain weight to people. It will be less of a shock to people when it does happen, and maybe you will find some people in your corner who want to help you on your journey.
4. Find mentors and colleagues. Establish relationships with people that are already fat and happy, people that eat the way you will want to eat when you are gaining, people that treat fat people with love and respect, and learn from them.
5. Stabilize your life, Don't wait until you start gaining to go to the doctor on a regular basis. Get established at your job. Nail down your living situation. All of these things have derailed other people's journeys before they could get off the ground,
6. Start figuring out what you like, what you don't like, what you can do everyday, what you have to save for special occasions, how you want to track, when you might actually go for it, Establish your goals with timelines and milestones.

Good luck.
2 years

Tips for first time stuff

One thing I haven't done yet but I want to try is to have multiple food deliveries brought to me in the same day on a schedule: sandwiches at noon, Chinese at 4, Pizza at 8.
Another thing I want to do is to have a bowl of snacks in every room of my house, and every time I come into a room, I have to have a handful of that room's snack.
3 years

How did you balance feederism in a relationship while keeping everyone healthy at the same time?

JayDee303:
Exercise together.
As much as visceral vs subcutaneous fat is talked about around here, one thing that is not discussed as much is the fact that regular moderate exercise mitigates most of the negative impacts of obesity.
Exercise also stimulates the appetite and, if you are fat enough, produces jiggling.
My wife is a runner, and will slap my butt when she laps me as she zips past me while I am walking on the same running trail.
Also, save the heavy cream and wanton junk food binges for planned growth spurts or busting through plateaus, and even if you are drinking soda for the calories, please still drink plenty of water too.

Zelda64:
Have you guys been able to both remain healthy?

Yes. Blood numbers good, no pain in joints, heart issues, etc. We are not actively intentionally gaining, but we also don't make concerted dietary efforts to lose weight. We eat as much as we want whenever we want. We both do eat relatively healthily most of the time, although I like to get stuffed to max capacity when I have the opportunity, and my wife is a meat and potatoes girl that I have had to teach to appreciate veggies.
3 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

New layout is cool. Dark mode is awesome. Thank you FF Team.
3 years

How did you balance feederism in a relationship while keeping everyone healthy at the same time?

Exercise together.
As much as visceral vs subcutaneous fat is talked about around here, one thing that is not discussed as much is the fact that regular moderate exercise mitigates most of the negative impacts of obesity.
Exercise also stimulates the appetite and, if you are fat enough, produces jiggling.
My wife is a runner, and will slap my butt when she laps me as she zips past me while I am walking on the same running trail.
Also, save the heavy cream and wanton junk food binges for planned growth spurts or busting through plateaus, and even if you are drinking soda for the calories, please still drink plenty of water too.
3 years

Stuffing fails and what did you learn?

Has anyone else had a stuffing session that didn't go right?

Earlier this week, I had some time set aside to get really stuffed that I had been looking forward to for a very long time, but when the day came, I wasn't as motivated and I picked the wrong menu. I knew it within the first couple bites, but tried to soldier on, and that didn't help. When I knew my first choice just wasn't going to work, I went to my backup plan, but by then the momentum was all off and I didn't eat half as much as I was going to.

In planning my next stuffing I am going to make sure to give myself more options so that I don't feel the pressure to continue with a bad plan.

Another time I failed, I made myself a pizza with a goal of eating a whole pie by myself in one sitting, but I put too much garlic on it and couldn't finish. From that one, I learned to keep my toppings simple. I've still never eaten a whole pizza in one sitting. I have to come back and try that one again soon.
3 years

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

Fat or gaining on its own does nothing for me, but being happy about fat bodies or gaining or eating does.
3 years

Beverages

There are a lot of threads about shakes, HC, and water, but none of those are my favorite beverages to chug or bloat with to top off a stuffing. I am also not a soda drinker, although I will chug a two liter of diet soda or seltzer just to stretch my stomach if I am training my capacity and don't have time to do it with food.

If I am having some heartburn or other pain, hot peppermint tea helps to sip to soothe it and revive an appetite.

For some reason, both Arizona ice tea's green tea and sports drinks are easier to chug large quantities than water or soda. Beer is good late in the game, but I can't drink a lot too early into a stuffing or it just makes me tired. A shower beer on an already stuffed belly goes down so smooth and easy.

Does anybody else have any beverage recommendations?
3 years
12345   loading