What should i be prepared for, when dating a extremely obese woman?

Morbidly A Beast:
Is it toxic or are you just asking asinine questions and didn’t like the response you got? Plus size+ are human beings just like skinny people, each with very degrees of needs and wants.

You know what's asinine? Your unwarranted ASSUMPTIONS that I don't consider them as human beings. Does it make you feel better or elevated to constantly accuse others of this?
1 day

Is this degrading, patronizing, and accusatory tone really necessary? All I asked for was some personal experience about what to expect, and what someone who did not experience being with someone of that size might not realize, and it was hypothetical anyway. And of course I'm not 5 years old and I know that a date is not a pet and I should be communicating with her, duuuh.

And all I got was accusations, personal attacks, and wild assumptions. This community is really getting toxic by the day smiley
2 days

Letters And Numbers:
I think you’re going to get a bunch of responses which are different variations on “talk to and especially *listen to* the person you’re dating”. I can’t imagine there’s much more to say, but if there is, please be respectful on both sides.

Yeah, I know, that's also in the obvious category. However, in many cases very obese women don't really want to talk about their weight (not everyone is a fetishist, and even if so, not everyone is open or bold), especially in the beginning, so asking her too direct questions at the beginning might not be the best, and she might not say anything about how to accommodate her, right at the beginning.

What I'm most looking for in the answers from people with experience, is something like "I know this, but I wish I had known this sooner".
2 days

As a guy who prefers "moderately large" ladies the most (by FA standards at least), in the range of 200-300 pounds, I still can find very thin and much larger women attractive, as style and personality matters me more than just raw weight. However, my dating experience is only with thin, or with at most about 300 pounds girls.

Lately I've been fascinated with the thought of dating a woman who is much larger than the size range I've been used to, even 500 lbs or more. I've never met someone this big in real life, there aren't really many 300+ lbs in my area, but from online photos and videos I learned that it is possible for me to find even a woman above 500 lbs super attractive.

However, due to my lack of experience with sizes this big, I'm interested in some advice. How should I prepare, what should I look out for, if it so happens that I find someone in the 450-500 lbs or higher category, so I don't cause embarrassment for myself or for her? The more obscure and unexpected the advice, the better. I'm not a complete idiot, so of course I know not to invite her to a difficult hike, or to any activity which would be tiring for her or too difficult for her to navigate. So I'm looking for advice from those who are of that size or have dated someone of that size, and know what people inexperienced with such sizes don't expect.
2 days

Other kink besides weight: women with very long hair. but the combination of both seems to be ra

There are many women who prefer to be overweight (or at least accept it because they love eating way too much), and this community is full with them.

And there is a community of women who love having hair as long as possible, usually below knee length, and some even more than floor length. (of course, they also have to have lucky genes for this, but so is it for feederism if someone wants to go to extreme sizes before being stopped by debilitating health problems).

But I don't really see the two combined. Two examples come to mind, Mochii and Dankii, who are significantly fat, and have about hip-length hair. But I haven't seen any other examples, nor any other BBWs or SSBBWs with longer hair than that.
7 months

Why do people hit me up, start chatting and then ghost me right away?

Sadly this is becoming more and more common in real life too. Yes, it can happen that someone loses interest after a few dates. Or that things change. But it should be common courtesy to at least tell the other that sorry, things are not working out, and say goodbye. If they don't even want to spend half a minute sending such a message, it just shows how self-centered they are and how little respect they have for others.
7 months

Strange magical border between two size categories as a fa.

Morbidly A Beast:
And it seems like it works the same for FAs it seems like exposure to this type content for expended periods of time leads to a desire for bigger and bigger bodies.

Not really, at least not for me now anyways, I've had exposure for long enough to know myself. At the same time I can find someone at 400+ pounds that it would be awesome if she gained some more, and at the same time someone approaching 300 that it would be better if she stopped gaining or maybe even lost a little.
7 months

Strange magical border between two size categories as a fa.

Compared with what I see about the community, I'm more into moderately large sizes. Extremely huge sizes are mostly in the fantasy realm, and although it would surely turn me on to meet someone of epic sizes (given she still has some mobility), it's not something I'd wish upon someone in real life.

So, although I can be attracted sizes much smaller and larger than my preference range, my most preferred range in real life is usually from 200 to 300 pounds, maybe 350 if she carries it well.

So, if someone gains within this range I find it really hot, but as she approaches the top of that range, I feel like it's enough, it would be better if she stopped gaining, it would be too much if she kept on.

However, here comes an interesting thought. If she became about 400 pounds, then all this "barrier" would go away, and I'd feel an intense desire for her to get much bigger, to 500 or maybe even 600 pounds.

I wonder why it is that as someone approaches 300 pounds I feel she should stop, but if she breached 400 I feel she should get even bigger.

Are there others who feel like this?

I don't know the exact reason, but it might be that there is a big lifestyle difference between those categories, below 300-350 pounds there can be many fun activities which would be very limited if leaving that category upwards... and if someone is already past 400 then it already means a certain lifestyle and there is not much to lose, so we might as well go further?
7 months

Stages of getting fat (body types)

Pearamour:
This is a brilliant classification scheme but I have a hard time keeping the numbers straight. I really need names to crystalize concepts so I made up some that I thought I'd share. This is just my personal cheat sheet, if it contradicts Curiousv then it's wrong.

1. Emaciated - dangerously thin, skeletal
2. Thin - underweight but not shockingly so
3. Normal - the weight most people aspire to
4. Chubby - slightly overweight but the right clothing can hide it
5. Fat (BBW) - noticeably overweight but it doesn't limit normal activities
6. Obese (BBW) - fat enough that the weight begins to restrict activities and distort the body (folds in places they shouldn't be)
7. Superobese (SSBBW) - too big for normal accommodations (chairs, doors, aisles), making many places inaccessible
8. Hyperobese (USSBBW) - too heavy to stand for more than a few minutes at a time, making it hard to leave the house
9. Compromised - too fat to live independently
10. Immobile - too fat to get out of bed

I'm between 4 and 5.

I think your summary is really great and useful!
9 months

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

"There are more right-handed people than left handed ones."
"No, you are wrong! There is so much evidence to the contrary! For example, I know this guy who is left-handed."
11 months
12345   loading