Dealing with the heat when fat

curvyromanticgeek:
Carry some sheets of kitchen roll with you when you go out, that way you can go to the loo and dry off if you feel too wet, works much better than toilet roll.

Isn't this counterproductive? The purpose of sweat is to evaporate and help you cool down. If you wipe it off, you will overheat faster. (of course there are situations when it's more useful to not look too wet, but still, on average you overheat faster if you are constantly wiping off sweat)
3 years

Fluctuating preferences?

Does anyone else experience a regular fluctuation of preferences (as a FA) or goals (as a feedee)?

Weight is not the single most important factor for me. I can get attracted to girls who are stick thin and also to those who are just barely mobile (complete immobility is a turnoff).

But the "ideal" weight fluctuates slowly but regularly, between just barely big enough so that she can't hide she's overweight with clothing, posture or sucking the belly in, and the biggest weight she can still take care of herself with even if only with great difficulties.
3 years

Having no idea about partner’s weight

Tacobitetoughguy:
bringing up a possibly(/probably not) sensitive subject to her.

You never even tried testing the waters to at least know if it's a sensitive topic for her or not?
Just a casual comment in the style that women don't all have to be skinny to look beautiful, or something similar, might provide an opportunity to gauge her stance on the topic, without being too intrusive.
4 years

I’m trying to maintain

To maintain what? To avoid losing weight, or to avoid gaining weight?
4 years

Feedback required - validating accounts

This question cannot be answered if you don't tell what you mean by "validation".

Is that people advertising their services need validations?

There are many people who are merely posting stories and don't want to show their faces. What about them? Will they be banned or discouraged?
4 years

Can i get an "amen"?

Sorry to be so harsh, but this screamed like a scam right at the beginning.

And she's been likely doing it with dozens of other guys at the same time.

"She" might not even be a young women, or not even a woman, the pics and videos might have been downloaded from somewhere.

It happens a lot outside of this community as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_scam
4 years

Is feabie a good site?

This reminds me, I observed that the percentage of people with non-traditional gender roles and other gender-related fetishes is significantly higher in the feederism community than elsewhere.

So much so that a few people even here on FF started regarding straight people as almost outcasts, and heteronormatives as outright Evil Incarnate.
4 years

The goal or the journey?

For those who have a weight gain goal: what is more important to you? The goal or the journey? (If a magic spell could instantly fatten you up to your goal weight, would you use it?)

Are there any in-between? Where both are equally arousing? Or 10% goal 90% journey? Or vice versa?
4 years

Have you ever told a close friend about your fetish’s?

And how many of you said something in-between? Half-truths? Not denying it, but not opening up as a fetish? Just telling it as a preference?
4 years
45678   loading