Going to japan as a bbw

Hi, I can understand your anxiety, so I thought I would *try* and help.

You will definitely be ogled. And some won't be very subtle about it. I use to live in Japan for about four years (Combined of two different times living there) and me and my sister were a site and we just had blonde and red hair. I doubt you'll find anyone who comments but they will look at you and you will notice. Whenever people who aren't really the norm in Japan visit, they tend to attract a certain group of people who find them interesting. But they are so polite you shouldn't find anyone particularly sour about it. So enjoy your trip and don't let it bother you.
6 years

How did you decide if gaining was right for you? (asking for advice)

At first, I was just an FA, for like 2 years, when I got into this 'fetish' sphere. Just staring from the outside, liking those who were fat/chubby. Then I started to gain because of high stress and poor physical exercise due to the same reason, after about a year and a half I went from my healthy weight of 165 (I think, I don't remember exactly) to an obese 213 pounds. I had never been so aroused before. Since then I lost some weight, but now I've solidified my resolve to gain because of that experience.
6 years

How big is your belly ?

Only 40%

Going to have to fix that!
6 years