Telling your partner about your fetish

I would say I'm not as deep into feederism as most people on here. At least the size range I prefer my women in is not as big as most others. I'd say I like my women anywhere from fit to chubby. For me it's more about the process of fattening someone, not the size or end result. How different parts of the body grow and all the arousal that comes from it. Tbh, I'm not sure I'd like to act out this fantasy in real life even. I just want my girlfriend to know. But I don't even know how to begin to explain it cause I think it's such a weird kink... I'm ashamed of it really.

How do you do it? In a way that's non offensive? My girlfriend is very slim/fit even though she doesn't work out. I don't know completely how she feels but I'm guessing she prefers to stay that way. I'm afraid she'll think I don't find her attractive if I tell her about it.

Her weight fluctuates a few pounds up and down over the months (as it does for most people really), probably barely noticable. It's just, everytime she tells me casually like "oo I gained 2 pounds" or "I'm 135 pounds now I was 129 pounds before" I just wanna tell her how sexy I find that. Not necessarely that I want her to gain but that I find it attractive when she is a bit curvier.

Any thoughts? I don't wanna make her feel like I'm not attracted ro her or put unnecessary pressure on her.
4 years