Looking for artists for a weight gain game

Olympian:
Good Day everyone,

I've been enjoying writing some stories recently, and have been thinking of other ways to create content for the community. I am a game developer by profession, and I would be interested in making a couple interactive weight gain games/ experiences.

I order to achieve this goal, I would need to work with an artist, let me know if you, or anyone you know may be interested in this kind of project!

Kind regards, Olympian

Depends on the type of art you are looking for. I make 3D feedist art using daz studio and have like 800 dollars or more in assets. If that is useful feel free to reach out.

you can check out my free content here:deviantart.com/cinna-sticks
1 year

Deviantart links

I guess I'll leave this here:

ilikebellies.deviantart.com
9 years

Voice actress needed

I am currently working with Rounder Softer (DA) and Sportotaten (DA) on a weight gain game. That being said, I am working on the music and sound design and was wondering if any women with decent microphones would be willing to help with some of the designs. Please feel free to send me a pm if you are. I cannot pay you, it would be for free. But if you are a fan of these kind of games, I have to tell you, it looks amazing.

Check out some of the game details here:
roundersofter.deviantart.com/
11 years

Bbw/weight gain vector art

So I decided to do some vector art of some well known images. Took me a little time to get the detail right. But I think they turned out well. If you'd like some of yourself, please let me know.

Also, ladies, I'm looking to do a short series of a great stuffing session. If you are interested let me know; I have a few ideas for it, and I would love to collaborate. The need is of someone to model so I can get the base images. Anyways:

Thunder (a girl from here smiley)

There is more, but I'd love to start on something new.

So ladies, pm me if you'd like to participate.
11 years

Feedee game

hey man, whats the eta on the game? It sounds amazing.
13 years