Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

BigBallBellyGirl:
I mean... He's not wrong. Between Nov. 2022 and Dec. 2023, I went from 290 to 490, and my belly went from 58 inches to 93 inches because I was shoveling in pounds of hamburgers, chicken tenders, fries, pizza, bread, chips, pasta, and cheese everyday. That not only led to a big pot belly, but to a huge layer of hard visceral fat.

Nofbar:
Ack! You're making me jealous of you blowing up so big so quickly.

BigBallBellyGirl:
And I have zero regrets! If my body could handle 100 more pounds, I do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I had to put the brakes on it after I hit 500 to 525.

I think that means I'd weigh around 710 pounds and have a 100-inch belly to be as fat as you are.
2 months

Fattest of your friends/family

I am the third fattest person in my extended family. I aim to become fatter than those two.
2 months

The seat of my car

MickRidem:
It's been warm enough a few times to not wear a jacket! I love tucking the seat belt under my belly and feeling the jiggles when I drive. But this past week there was a strange feeling, like something pushing on the back of my sides against the seat. I reached around to see what was stuck, I didn't think I sat with a shirt bunched up or anything...

It was just the sides of the bucket seat shape, pushing against my fat that apparently has wrapped around my sides more, and making contact. That was the first time I've ever felt that sensation. I have... I have wrap-around fat?! 😲🤯🍆

BigBallBellyGirl:
It feels great, doesn't it! Of course, I'm someone who actually outgrew a car, soooo... 🤣

I'm around 330 now and am starting to notice pressure from my car's door and the brake release pushing into my fat. How big were you when you outgrew a car?
2 months

Anyone have autosexual feelings?

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this. Does it mean that I see a picture of someone who's extremely fat, I want my body to be like that?
2 months

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

BigBallBellyGirl:
I mean... He's not wrong. Between Nov. 2022 and Dec. 2023, I went from 290 to 490, and my belly went from 58 inches to 93 inches because I was shoveling in pounds of hamburgers, chicken tenders, fries, pizza, bread, chips, pasta, and cheese everyday. That not only led to a big pot belly, but to a huge layer of hard visceral fat.

Ack! You're making me jealous of you blowing up so big so quickly.
2 months

Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

Several years ago I came across a page run by a guy who used his obesity as a focus for working magic. I don't remember his name or the website.
2 months

Reactions from people

Mrfeeder23:
Ooo that sounds so hot that he was able to get that big! But that's good though that you guys didn't push it over what he could handle.

Health concerns aside were the comments hot to you as his partner/feeder or they didn't affect you?

Munchies:
I hated them. A lot of the comments were fatphobic. I wanted to throw hands a couple of times. My partner wouldn't let me.

I understand that these comments were coming from a place of love and concern, but when someone says to yout partner "You are too fat to find love" you wanna start making out with him in front of them out of spite.

My partner is mine to love, cherish, and protect. Woe onto those who cross the line for I will not be kind.

This crap bugs me too - people saying stuff and right there all can see it's not true.

"You won't find love"

"I have love, right here. *kiss*"

"uhh uhh uhh uhh........."
2 months

9 month cruise gain

HRHB15:
Sounds amazing. I wonder how many women end up pregnant on that ship.

Munchies:
Well that's an ... interesting point of focus.

HRHB15:
I mean nine months… that’s got to be a common occurrence… I never knew there were cruises longer than a couple weeks until today.

Munchies:
Generally speaking, they don't. It's something new this cruise line is doing.

And it isn't going well.

It seems like an extremely niche service.
2 months

For the underweight people who got fat

I was underweight until I started working at a pizza restaurant. There was always a pizza somewhere for the staff to snack on. So I got fat.
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Romy:
An exoskeleton for walking when you weigh over 1000 pounds. A lot of fat people would get out of bed with something like that.

I imagine something like what the Marvel Comics villain "Mojo" uses.
2 months
12345   loading