Chest/belly hair

Or you can keep it natural. That also beautiful
2 years

Wanting to gain but everyone around me keeps trying to get me to exercise

I know the feeling. A lot of people I know are also skinny and sport. I'm getting the fatest person around. It's keeping me from gaining more.
Not because I'm ashamed, but because I don't want to be the only fat guy in town 😉
2 years

Single or double belly?

Both are beautiful, but for myself a prefer a round one.
3 years

Plant based in this community

I gained a lot of weight since I went vegan. Not all plant based food is healthy.
A lot of the fake healthy stuff like nutbars is full of fat.
3 years

Gaining with(out) support friends /family

Hello,

I was skinny all my life, but a couple years ago I gained a lot of weight.
I never had a belly, but since then there is no doubt that I have one.

But the reactions of friends or Family was not that good.

I live in Europe and gaining weight here is seen as a major problem. That means that people start talking about doing some sports, eating less,...

They mean it very well. But the thing is there is nobody that supports it, to talk about how I love to stuff myself. And I'm not talking about a partner.

I'm just curious: do you have a friend to share this kink with? Or do you have support from your family? Is gaining a 'normal' thing for your F&F?
3 years

Healthy/vegan gaining

Hi, I'm 100% vegetarian and 85% vegan.
In the last couple of years I gained almost 20 kg. And that wasn't difficult. The key is to always eat more than you think you could or should.

And a lot of vegan products are not so 'healthy' as you think. Nut bars, cookies with a lot of fat, chocolate, vegan meat,...

I think you can gain a lot as a vegan. In my case it went all to my belly.
3 years

The first one gaining

Hallo. Three years ago I was skinny, got chubby and now I'm entering fat territory. I love it, but
I'm the first one in my family and group of friends. That means there is not much support. Not mentally, but also not in real life.

For example: when you visit someone you won't leave there house stuffed, just because there is not enough food on the table ?

After such a visit I was thinking : it should be nice if I was the skinny one who wants to gain and friends and family are already fat.
In that case I just can follow them and eat all night. And I had a goal. Eat as much as them.

Are there people who experienced that? Who gained a lot thanks to the support of family and friends?
4 years

My boyfriend's weight gain

I think that you have to talk about it. Is a good relationship not about being yourself?

Your boyfriend is gaining already and calls himself a pig. Maybe you don't have to say that you are a feeder, but you can tell him you like him more with a couple pounds extra. Or that you don't mind if he gains some more weight.

Gaining weight is fun, but it's also scary. You're doing something to your body that is not easy to be undone. I think that if he knows you don't mind and even you likes him more, he maybe gain some more..
4 years

All day stuffing

Did you do an all day stuffing? Some tips? Planning to do one myself.
4 years

Cholesterol

Thanks everyone.

I just startend the Red yiest, but I read a lot of articles how bad it is. Being healthy is difficult 😀

@fatchance: is your cholesterol lower even if you are gaining?
5 years
12   loading