Getting turned on at weird times

Even the thought of eating turns me on and starts making me horny, actually eating only makes the feeling worse the fuller I get, but god I love it too much to want it to stop
3 years

Tight work clothes

I work around food almost daily for work. So needless to say I've started really putting on a few pounds and while I do love the feel and how I've filled out in places; my work clothes continue to feel tighter seemingly by the day!
Though while my work clothes aren't too much of a problem to replace, I am in the mind of "till something snaps, it's good to go!"
3 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

So I realized I like bigger bodies from cartoons when I was younger and really enjoyed the idea of people getting softer and fatter.
But after my first accidental stuffing session I've loved the feel and the added weight and I'm not planning on looking back anytime soon!
3 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

For me this is the second best feeling, only beat when a seam splits or button pops off
3 years

Who here likes to be naked?

Most I'll wear around the house is one of my 'sleep' shirts and it's currently so baggy that it's falling half off of me.
Besides the idea of being clothed and just gaining till those clothes burst off is a turn on that I can't deny.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst πŸ’—
3 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

I ended up getting deep into an emotional hole and started eating to cope. After eating to the point it hurt one night, I decided "screw fattening others, I'm going to fatten up for a while."
And I hadn't looked back.
3 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

I would love to have some female friends who enjoy getting fat with me or just helping me to get fatter πŸ’–πŸ°πŸ©
3 years

Which nickname is hot to you?

Cow or Heifer are the only two animal names, otherwise taunting about how much I eat or how big I'm getting is a turn on.
3 years

Horny by eating specific things.

Not really any food that does it, but eating till full or heavily engorged is always a huge turn on
3 years
12345   loading