Would love friends who are feeders/encouragers/anything between

enomalie:
Well I just got off work and drank 1868 calories worth of shake (heavy cream, ice cream, cake mix), so feel free to join in on that fun!

I'm waiting a bit closer to when I sleep to make a large pot of ranch pasta salad to graze on before dozing off right after making sure it all is safely packed in my belly
4 years

lol
Both are welcome, I'm just tired of most of my friends. Especially those who are local, trying to diet and lose weight~
So having people help encourage, feed or even gain with me as I plump up is a huge help
4 years

I'm looking for more friends either in my area or online who are happy to encourage or help a up and growing feedee fatten up. Gender doesn't matter to me (but I only date other women) My username is the same in multiple places so feel free to PM me or reply whenever~
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Don't remember if I introduced here (might as well say hi X3)
I'm Mira, a growing feedee lesbian (sorry boys, but we can still be friends) who is still on the small side but wanting to grow.
4 years

Anyone been badly burned on feabie?

They all seem about the same to me, same people, same issues, same scammers.
So really between Dims, FF and Feabie it literally is "Same Game, Different Name"
4 years

Tricked into becoming a fat pig

You ask what you got into and you already answered the question.
If you enjoy the attention and things are good then why try to change it?
4 years

Update on fat is healthy findings

I'm going to start looking, if its true its even more reason for me to fatten up
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

I've noticed it too. Makes reading a little irritating, but also country might have some influence as well as not every key stroke always translates well.
4 years

Fantasy

ProtrudingBelly21:
Just wanted to share one of my fantasies...
Whenever my belly is fully stuffed to bursting, I always imagine my feeder taking me out to 2 full course meals, making sure I�m stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey.

When we get home, before I lay down lazily, I imagine he�d throw me in a chair and strap my arms behind my back. With little to no fight from me, until he brings out a beer funnel and a deep dish pizza! I love to imagine him rubbing my belly as I eat each slice he feeds me, and when my belly starts to protest he slides weight gain shakes down my throat thru the funnel, to mute the groans and moans from my distended gut.

When I start to feel like I�ve reached my limit, he�d immediately begin teasing more food into me by unbuttoning my blouse and massaging my boobs as well as my tummy. As I take a break from the funnel, now only able to make short strained breaths, my feeder beings rubbing my perky nipples in small circles, telling me he�d reward me if I finish the whole pizza and one more shake.
I do whatever he says in complete submission and what the reward is?? I guess we�ll never know...

GrowingLoveHandles:
You really should write stories to post in the stories section. Wonderfully erotic!

ProtrudingBelly21:
Wow! Thank you love!

GrowingLoveHandles:
So? Turn your fantasy into a story and post it

I'd love to read it
4 years
34567   loading