Toronto gta meet up ideas.

I'm an hour away. Would come depending on poorness situation at time. Would always be on my radar though since people in this community are almost impossible to find in Canada outside big cities...and I mean just the biggest ones.
1 year

A "signal" for each other?

This is always something I've thought would be great but two problems....

They'd have to visit here to know that.

And some people never discover they have this kink or how deep it is.

For instance the chubby/fat women I've been with have a spectrum. On the one hand they don't like accentuating their fatness and hate it and say they want to lose weight and while that probably won't happen and they are in pure denial about how their lifestyle makes them fat, they will always stay in the self-hate mindset....all the way to they were open to my expressing that I found them fully attractive fat and were delighted someone liked them physically and opened up to wearing two piece bathing suits and overheating whenever they wanted. They still wouldn't go fully into saying they are into the aspects as deeply as this site though but we're happy to engage in the behaviour.

Point is in the grand scheme this site is only a small influence and there aren't many like it. A language symbol/act needs a bigger audience to catch on. And even they'd have to be into this kind of thing in the first place. We actually don't have any way of knowing just how many people are into this sort of thing out there. There are many more unfounds obviously. But a person just being fat isn't an indicator. Many people are fat now but don't align with this kind of stuff.
1 year

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Charlie:
For me it's definitely under with a tight belt there is no point in putting all that work into growing a massive belly and then hiding it, also it feels fantastic when sometimes your belly gets in the way of things or you occasionally over hear some one commenting about your fat belly.

Ha I see what you mean about the no point in growing it and hiding it. That's not for me but for women yes. It's like you obviously got that fat for a reason and at a certain point they are to big to hide the fact they have a huge round gut under there
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

This used to be such a tease with my ex girlfriend. She knows I love under but I guess it's more comfy for her since yes it does kind of pull her pants now. Plus she knows she'll get stares.

I used love hugging her from behind, reaching around and pulling her underwear to under belly position and just grabbing two handfuls of massive round heavy jiggling soft gut bouncing it all around. Of course my rock hard dick would be secured between her big fat ass cheeks doing this too. But when I stop she pulls back up again smiley Sex in this position is so hot too I just wish I could see that massive gut hanging and jiggling while I try grabbing then having to push harder and deeper into that big fat ass to do it. Greatest struggle ever

I did get her to start being confident wearing fatkinis though. Can see some nice grabbable back fat but damn it they still rose to just under the belly button. I so wish she'd just wear a normal one with here belly fully bulging and hanging out jiggling with every step she'd take. I'd love to walk down the beach with everyone looking and me yep this is hot as fuck. What would get more stares is my raging rock hard cock practically tearing a hole in my bathing suit.

But yeah I'd love to meet a girl with a huge round gut comfortable wearing under with it spilling out up to her belly button and her sporting in public. Rare to see but instant boner material especially if they have that care free look waddling while eating someone obviously fattening
2 years

My best friends weight gain

God damn what a dream scenario.

Always astonished me how girls complain about weight meanwhile are pigging out like that. That was easily over 3000 calories in one go and then she just lays there like a stuffed pig balooning up. No doubt she ate more earlier than that.

What a lucky ass BF
2 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I always like and fall into this divide. I have always been fit and I like that.

I find the opposite and a lot of it in a woman to be the sexiest. Not to mention it's a lot easier for a to get and stay really fat than it is to stay super ripped which I've never been much into anyway
3 years

Only place it's ok to be fat

Do you not really like being fat in itself? Or is it the shit society gives you?

There are people that are attracted to fat girls who don't know about this site. Their are many more that probably have this preference and don't even know it/deny because they are told it's wrong too.
3 years

Any ladies who want to become "ugly" ?

Geez by that extreme this place looks fairly normal haha

But I guess now that you say it I've seen that
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

Yeah I mean I actually got some success recently in convincing my then 270lbs girlfriend that she is hot as hell and she fully embraced it and will actually dress sexy and where a fatkini anywhere (damn it so close to the whole belly one but I actually think that's doable

She also feels totally comfortable pigging out in front of people and does this cute giggle when she goes and gets more food than I'd eat in a day and wolfs it all down in 5 minutes

No luck with the feeding thing myself though. I asked if she was down to gain weight and that was a mostly no. She did put on about 30lbs on her own any and seems to have topped at 270 with her eating. I actually got her comfortable with me randomly weighing her

I hope you find someone who is open to your desire to balloon up
3 years

Fun experiences with your fatty fox

With a couple different ones....

Waking up to see her sleeping sideways with a huge fat belly just poured over the bed. Just a huge mound of sexy

Another, well repeats, grabbing absolute mounds of belly laying on her back or being so huge I can hear her breathing heavy just from laying down before I even put the rock hard rod to work

Not in bed but knowing she's so fat she has to turn sideways but just does it in a smooth motion to get through doorways and other 'tight' spots that two people could walk through at once

And who doesn't love going from behind pounding that incredibly massive ass only to have to push extra hard only to try and get your hands to grab that now hanging belly and boobs jiggling vigourously
3 years
1234   loading