All my girlfriends get fat

Well I'm not one to use this site much let alone post on the forum.... but I am one for loving being the minority in any circumstance..

I have to side with Hunter here and totally get what he means.

Some girls just are the fat type; man involved or not. Do we need to point out that there are PLENTY of women who easily/effortlessly/happily/whatever put on plenty (hundreds of pounds even) of weight all on their own? Then whine about hating it....

I consider this simply more of the discrepancy between society, reality, and the condition of the
modern human animal....

Hunter9's experience sounds like the classic western idealism I've seen all too many times. Girl gets particular self image imposed by media and society.... Society does not support such self image in practice with the reality it presents. Plenty of women say they want to be fit, look like whatever idol,and even go to the gym, yadda yadda. But when it comes down to it.... They don't want to take the time, and take on what is an ongoing maintaining lifestyle. And they'd much rather be lazy and pig out on all the ever so available tasty food in modern societies.

I'm willing to bet a pretty penny that the girl Hunter was with would have got plenty fat all on her own at some point anyway. Leaving food around or openly serving it is not manipulative when someone readily eats it up.

Plus we need to remember that she probably did enjoy it as he suggests. But when society says that anything fat is evil - as I have experienced - girls will go to any length to conform for comfort and say they hate it all just for for show. Take away the bias and I bet you'd see a lot more openness for the girls who love to eat and who would otherwise have no other reason to hesitate getting fat.

There are plenty of girls out there who would love to eat as they please and inevitably be fat if it weren't for the massive pressure of pop culture telling them they should feel bad in the first place. These are the girls Hunter is talking about who seem to just 'pile on the pounds with ease'

I'm not trying to be sexist either. I'm a straight guy who likes fat (not morbidly obese) girls..so that's been my experience. I'm sure the same goes for women liking men, and gays, trans, whatever, too....
11 years

All you can eat buffet??

I'm a 76 kg (169 lsmiley fit 20 year old male. I went to an all you can eat buffet 2 days ago. I noticed one exceptionally large person there. However, here they don't discriminate I find. I've never seen anyone kicked out or asked to stop.

Better yet I, the "skinny" guy have got to be their greatest nightmare. I ate 4 massive plates of pure snow crab legs. Like literally over 10 crabs worth. Not only is it established that these are perhaps the deadliest food to obtain in the whole world....they are also expensive as ***. You'd pay over $200 in a grocery store for the amount I ate (and always do at these things). So the stereotype doesn't always work.... Plus when I also go to these things and then go for a hardcore workout afterwards. Crabs legs are apparently quite healthy and thus good for working out with.
14 years
234   loading