Tips for doing a 10k all day stuffing?

I believe that you would need to work up to 10,000 calories a day Once you do, you could do it every day and that definitely will pack on the weight
3 years

Speaking to a therapist

Anyone who goes to a therapist will more than likely be told they have more than one problem that needs to be worked on ! Your the 'Cash" Cow
3 years

Why can't i find a feeder?

The real problem is most female "Feedee's only want someone to send them funds for food. Many of them could easily find an in house Feeder if they wanted to.
3 years

How to make your girlfrind gain weight?

Ditzy:
It helped me to gain weight when I couldn't eat very much at one time.

Calorically dense foods are a big help. Especially
high fat ice cream.
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

jellygirl:
So my height is 5'6.5" (168.9 cm) and I weighed 244 lb (110.67 kg) this morning. My current goal was to stop at 250 lb (113.39 kg) and decide whether to increase my weight. I'm enjoying being this fat too much to even consider stopping now, so my goal now is to blow past 250 and aim for 300 lb (136 kg).

5'7" equals 67 inches. A waist measurement of 67 inches would be perfect for you !
3 years

How big can a belly possibly get?

Kinda depends on how you want to measure it.
3 years

Over eating/binging again.

Ditzy:
James I have been down the gaining/stuffing road a few times but I don't remember the totally stuffed feeling being as heavenly as it is now.

May you splurge and enjoy that wonderful feeling at your leisure.
3 years

Over eating/binging again.

Ditzy:
My compulsive over eating issues have really been strong the last few months or so and I have been binge eating as well occasionally.
The enjoyment of being totally full has been so satisfying and amazing feeling.
Its been a long time since I have just let go like this.

At least some here are giving honest answers and opinions !
3 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Heavy cream will do the trick, no and's ifs or butt's about it.
Just remember that it takes time for your digestive system to get used to. Start out small. Maybe a half cup with every meal. As you increase intake you will have to judge for yourself how much you can consistently handle.This stuff works !
3 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

FattyFat25:
I blow up when I have heavy cream. I usually use it to make a milkshake and it is so amazing.

Excellent choice ! Even Hershey's chocolate added makes it the best ideal gainer mix. Liquid calories go down real easy, just ease into it. Before bedtime is the best. Let all those extra calories work there wonders while you sleep.
4 years
12345   loading