Obvious brain washing

Oh, It's completely available. Just have to look beyond your own front door.
5 years

Obvious brain washing

Somehow I don't think hypnosis would be needed. A full fridge and kitchen counter loaded full of tasty goodies would do the trick !
5 years

Seeking female feedee

Older white male Feeder seeks younger white straight female for a Feeder/Feedee relationship for mutual satisfaction. This is not about role play. Must be able to relocate. Will consider two women that are friends as long as both are mutual friends. I am financially capable.
5 years

At what point does a feeder become uninterested...

Just my opinion,, We live in a society that shames obesity. Everywhere you go it is diet, diet diet. I'm sure that a lot of us here have gone on a diet. For most it is a losing proposition. Whether your successful or not at losing weight, in the end the weight goes back on. Dieting is not a pleasurable experience.
Now, the question you need to ask yourself is,,, Do I you want to constantly be on a diet and feel miserable or eat what you desire and be happy and
be with someone that likes how you fill out with all extra Lbs. ???????
5 years

A survey for fa s regarding gainer's attitude?

Number 5 with a tendency to 6 at times.
Should be enjoying the journey to greatness.
6 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

SahX:
Because this is a controversy?

BigFA:
Not a controversy in my mind. Love both BBW's and SSBBW's. Always depends on the whole person including their personality, not just their weight. Having said that most women I know move into the SSBBW category at about 275 lbs. if they are of average height. My cousin is 6' tall and 300 lbs. and looks like a BBW because of how her weight is distributed.

I agree Love both but it does depend upon on the personality. Then again, There is nothing more appealing than a BBW happily growing into a SSBBW.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Maya:
Ack, my gut should reach my knees atleast.

Now that's a worthy goal !
6 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

well said, the act must be mutual and satisfying for both. force feeding is going in an entirely different direction.

stephenkg:
force feeding at best is risky business, facing the possibility of rupturing the stomach. Far better and sexier to hand feed while physically making love and mutually sharing the erotic joy as a form of foreplay

its about the interplay of food and sex. S. ome women actually get hot from eating and feedism is a form of foreplay hope that helps shed some light on a difficult to explain and describe activity. Like all things that intrigue you, it is best experienced with a patient and gentle lover to determine if is something you would enjoy.
6 years

Babygirl and daddy

very appealing indeed, subsidizing a lazy fattening lifestyle. encouraging, teasing ect. fondling and cuddling those ever expanding curves.
6 years

Love handles

The muffin top love handles are always sexy. First thing that comes to mind is someone who is gaining weight and is out growing their clothes. A little belly pudge also is appealing.
6 years
34567   loading