As a fa, did your preference grow over time?

eats:
Yes. The older I get, the fatter I like them!

Same here !!
6 years

Ed/fa: anyone else?

There's a difference between generically loving fat and being attracted to fat on other people. Some people love fat on everyone and everything (including pets), whether they're sexually attracted to a given fat-bearing individual or not. Others, like myself, are physically attracted to fat people of the opposite sex but have no issues one way or the other with fat on anyone else. I'm sexually attracted to fat women - not fat itself.

I stay pretty much the same weight because I engage in various physical activities, for reasons that have nothing to do with fear of getting fat. I wouldn't expect my wife (or any other fat woman I've ever been attracted to) to participate in those activities, but I wouldn't try to stop her if she wanted to take one of them up. All people should be free to make their own choices, without someone trying to manipulate them into doing something else.

I totally agree. There's a huge difference with being 50Lbs. overweight and 200 Lbs. overweight.
Currently I'm 220 and was up to 240 or so at one time. My body revolted with the extra Wt. and I didn't feel good.
As an avid Fa, I find large women especially SSBBW's highly attractive. For me, all that softness is very sensual.
6 years

How to get a double belly?

projectpolemics:
One of those things only a fat lover can understand...

Each fat person's belly is a very unique thing.

When they get big, some people's navels stretch out horizontally, some hang vertically, some vanish in between the rolls, some turn into giant craters around a "spare tire."

Just like skinny people shouldn't fret about not being "thin enough", never beat yourself up about not having the "right shape" of gut.

I don't think it really matters. As for myself I like the variety. Both are very appealing. I have always found low hanging aprons especially appealing. Love how they sway. Also underneath would be an excellent place to hide a personal tattoo.
6 years

Secrete gainer

Really,, It's your choice. If you want to weigh 300 or
500+ so be it. You can do it on your own or find a like minded Feeder to help you get to that point so be it.

If you want a Feeder/Feedee relationship, just be upfront about what your desires are.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Feedmepiggy:
Omg i want this i want to be a slave to my fat and my feeder as long as u have sex while im eating tell me how fat i am oh getting hott thinking about it

I like that ~~ Also asking if she's fat enuf yet.
6 years

Wider than you are tall?

Ditzy:
There is no hiding this big old belly LOL[img][/img]

Don't hide it !! Give all of Fa's out there some eye candy !!
6 years

2nd force feeding weekend

Adamspet piggy:
I stuff and stuff all day long knowing when my feeder gets home he will be so pleased and he will feed and play with me for hours. Sometimes I get so turned on by him playing with me I need to stuff while he plays and jiggles my belly

A real hands on Feeder I that !!
6 years

Have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?

Ashamed,, Not at all !!
Had always been curious about Feeder/Feedee
relationships. Over the past years I have realized
just how much I desire such a relationship.

Still looking for that special person.
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My biggest fantasy is to own and operate an upscale weight gain resort for women complete with all the anemities. A fully furnished buffet would be open 24/7. Cost would be zero for those staying there. The only obligation would be an agreed upon Wt gain per week. Those that are falling short of their weekly quota will receive special attention to help them meet the agreed upon goals.
6 years

Does anyone else like women who are almost all belly?

Yes I do,,, But what really turns me on is Wt. gain itself. Bigger is definatly better !!
6 years
56789   loading