Recently updated stories

I do find it unfortunate that FF have made so many changes to the story section to try to make it more accessible/easier to find enjoyable stories and help the cream rise to the top and, in my experience, it’s had the opposite effect.

FF used to be my go to for stories but now it’s just so frustrating to navigate and find anything decent that I usually end up giving up.
3 years

What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?

I have many favourites but here are a few that I have probably reread the most:

To Serve Man by Twigzybird -Definitely one of my favourite weight gain writers, she has a very unique and distinctive voice that is dark, twisted and funny and I like that she can play around with lots of different genres and write very stylised pieces while still staying 100% on point with the weight gain content (ie the whole reason why we’re reading this stuff).

Circus Fat Girl by nycfeederess - I love the fairy tale punishment type feel to the story. It’s a shame that she deleted her account because this was an instant classic. One of those stories that’s both very clever in its mechanics but is so perfect that it reads as totally effortless.

The Fattening of Zoe Smith by Eponymous - His very visual descriptions are amazing but I also love the realism of his stories and that all the weight gain occurs through manipulation and is quite believable. Mrs Aldridge is an excellent villain and he really hits upon the nasty social undercurrent of female rivalry. Every chapter is expertly and patiently crafted as it slowly builds towards its conclusion but is still enormously satisfying to read.

Tartan Nightmare by rainb0wgurl - It’s pretty old and only one page long but I still occasionally revisit. It has pretty much everything I want from weight gain fiction and I’m pretty envious of people who can write these very punchy one shots that are simultaneously very satisfying and leave you wanting more.

A Piggy For Mistress - Biddygal. I’m a bit of a Biddygal fangirl and very sorry that she’s removed herself from the scene. Her writing is smart, sexy and sophisticated and this one in particular is a masterclass in perfect weight gain erotica that deftly pushes all the buttons of sub/Dom, force feeding, hedonism etc.
5 years

Redesign of stories section

Would it be possible to include the username of the writer as well as the title of the story again on the main stories page? A big deciding factor on whether I’m going to even click on a new story or not is if I’ve read and enjoyed someone’s stories before.
5 years

Other places for feederism stories?

I’ve read a lot of good weight gain stories on Tumblr. Deviantart is also a pretty good site because it has groups like WG-Squared that actually have admins and submission rules.

I find that it’s generally pretty much the same crowd posting on FF, Curvage, Dimensions etc do not much variation in quality between them all.

And, as sinfulandsweet says websites like AO3 is only good if you don’t mind that your weight gain fiction is probably also a Loki and Thor fanfiction...

Ultimately I think the same amount of sifting for quality, plus what you’re actually into exists everywhere, it’s just a little easier on the areas of Deviantart where there’s an element of gatekeeping, which obviously isn’t the case on here.
5 years

Fantasy feeder is not story friendly

curiousv:
A large part of the community is not story-friendly either.

I mean quality stories.

You can write real literature, with interesting characters, beautiful descriptions, unique plot, but you won't attract an audience. If you want that, then you should first pick a title which sounds simple so people will click on it. The first word of the title, and the first word of the story must be a woman's name. Like "Lucy's gain." As a description write something like "Lucy is a girl who gets very fat". Then in the story, just start with an info dump of her weight and hair color. Spelling and grammar is completely unnecessary. Characterization is also completely unnecessary. Write a clich� plot about someone who always wanted to get fat (or a cheerleader who always wanted to stay slim but then she changed her mind on the fly without any explication, to become the fattest woman on the planet). Voil�, ten times more views and likes than the stories which try to bring quality.

Hmm, not sure if that’s a very fair representation of the taste of people on this site. If you organise the stories by “most likes” the first three pages include stories by LoopsnBloops, GrowHerBelly, expatbhm, SoftPearBoy, Eponymous and Twigzybird and GhostPepper (only naming some of my favourites here) that I would say are incredibly well written and imaginative and no cliches or cheerleaders in sight. Although, personally I do get a kick out of the old weight gain story tropes and like to use a few of them myself but that’s probably just a sign that I’ve been reading this stuff far too long.
5 years

"searching for a story" thread

Featherdust:
There was one around here involving a dystopia in which political dissidents were punished by being fattened up. The main character is a girl whose father was a dissident, and she's undergoing this punishment.

Sounds like Sentenced To Obesity by FoodieChef.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
6 years

Feederism fiction

FatCuriousBabe11:
Does anyoneed know any good feederism or stuffing stories from a second person perspective?

Second person isn't the most common narrative style but here's some good ones that I could think of on here:

Chocolate Milk - Yindy
Mindless Pig - Firelion
Piggy Goes To Market - Teasesfatties
Blame Game - Biddygal

Also, if you look up Noarthereonlyfat on Deviantart, he has quite a lot of stories written from a second person perspective. Weighing In is probably my favourite but they're all great.
6 years

Feeding more dom or sub?

Obviously feeders and feedees come in all varieties but for me I would say a feeder is a complicated and sometimes conflicting mix of both sub and dom. I tend to think of the feeder role as one part tender caregiver and one part controlling sadist. But again, that's just me.
6 years

Celebrity weight gain

I remember she played a circus fat lady in American Horror Story: Freak Show. There was a scene where another character hand feeds her and tells her something along the lines of "If you want it long and hard, I'm going to need you soft and wide." Of course the character's interest in her was portrayed as being purely the result of drunken heartbreak because, y'know, Ryan Murphy and her storyline fizzled out without any explanation almost as quickly as she was introduced because, again, Ryan Murphy but it's still the most explicitly feedist thing I've ever seen in a TV show.
6 years

Links to stories thru member profiles story link broken

You can still just use the story search function to find a complete list of a specific user's stories so not completely disastrous but yeah, it's more user friendly to just click on a person's profile and see what else they have written if you like their stuff so it would be nice to get it fixed.

And, of course, personal vanity means I would like my stories to appear on my profile since sharing and reading other people's stories is about 95% of the reason why I use this website.
6 years
123   loading