Getting Back Together - Eponymous
Gretchen and Zelda - Fuzzyfeeder
Making A Piggy - youaintit
6 years

Looking for a story

Sounds like The Fall Of Madame Bigger? fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
7 years

Club butterfat- feedback and help

I can't tell you where to take it from here but I can tell you that you should definitely continue with it. I remember it from when you first started writing it - which alone speaks volumes.

It's long but I wouldn't say meandering. I also wouldn't say that it's necessarily repetitive: there's just the right combination of cruelty and (apparent) kindness, humiliation and encouragement to make it believable that Steffi is becoming a helplessly pliant and out of control hog entirely at the dark mercy of Club Butterfat. And your descriptions of Steffi's ever ballooning body create some fantastic visuals.
7 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

Different strokes for different folks, it's all good in the neighbourhood. Frankly, the idea of telling someone that they're "doing it wrong" when it comes to a fetish is laughable. I think you'd be hard pressed to find two people on this site whose fetish manifests itself in exactly the same way. I don't think anyone deserves to be shamed or their authenticity doubted because they like X but not Y.

Obviously the guys are on the offensive because you went for the honest "Actually it's a little more nuanced than that..." rather than indulging them and telling them what they wanted to hear. Which, as you have said, is not cool.
7 years

1000 calories a day

Rustina:
Does anybody know what happened to the Ezra and Bella series that used to be here on FF stories? I loved that story and hoped it would be finished and kept online.

All stories remain on the site unless the user actively deletes it. Here it is: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Doesn't look like the person who wrote it is particularly active anymore but you could always message them and ask. I'm sure they would be flattered.
7 years

Chefs

FangBang:
I think most women like the idea or fantasy of dating a chef who would make lots of delicious, fattening meals for them. I've worked with chefs before but could never date one as they have one hell of a temper 😂

Some of us are nice. Honest.
7 years

Chefs

I suppose the idea of someone who will spoil them by cooking them lots of good food is what makes dating a chef appealing to people? And maybe some women find all the macho behaviour associated with professional kitchens appealing.

I work as a pastry chef though and can think of nothing worse than dating a chef. It's a profession that requires a lot of single minded commitment and doesn't leave a lot of time in your life for many other people or interests. During a typical week I'm in the kitchen from 9am to 10 or 11pm 5 days a week and have worked 100 hour weeks on occasion to cover holidays, illness or other staffing issues.

People always say to my girlfriend "It must be great dating a chef! She must cook for you all the time." I do love to cook for her or take her out to nice restaurants but I only get the chance on my days off. Most chefs I know hate cooking at home though and eat pretty terribly.
7 years
123   loading